The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Art Bell Fans? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I heard the Kreskin was never to be on Coast to Coast again because of his UFO prediction and his lame responce to it????? Anyone heard that?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
840 Posts

Profile of RileyG
I have that segment on the hard drive or CD-ROM... Art & Kreskin did have a falling out over Kreskin's UFO hypnotism stunt. Kreskin called into the show and Art lowered the boom on him and banned him for life... Geez, who is going to ban Art for life... After all, Art comes and goes so often that the show sufferred from it....

Quote:
On 2003-09-28 08:43, Slim King wrote:
I heard the Kreskin was never to be on Coast to Coast again because of his UFO prediction and his lame responce to it????? Anyone heard that?
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Magic and Art Bell..............Hmmmmmmmmm, interesting. I like him cause he is open minded.
Logan Five
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1434 Posts

Profile of Logan Five
Riley G the show has not suffered, that's, maybe your opinion but the ratings say different. Art has a format that is successful because it's different & it's not the same stale political talk that's on the air in the daytime.

No one is going to ban Art.. the format is bigger than him.
Self concept is destiny..
Lee Brown
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Lee Brown
If you want to see the strangest thing that appeared on Art's show, go to http://www.snopes.com and do a search for "Well to Hell."

This was the best hoax that was ever perpetrated on the public.
Gordon
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
692 Posts

Profile of Gordon
If you like Art Bell, then Jeff Rense might be of interest. I've rarely listened to either, but they seem to play in the same sandbox, so to speak.

http://www.jeffrense.com
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Check it out. We had a weather balloon crash into our backyard last week. After listening to Art Bell for almost ten years, I finally made the front page of his website:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Candini
Ideation
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Ideation
I'm familiar with Art Bell although I've never actually sat down to listen to his show as it was broadcast live.
My initial sense that Bell has an "agenda" quite apart from entertainment was strengthened greatly when he had as his guest Ben Chertoff, the 25-year-old "chief researcher" of "Popular Mechanics" magazine's recent rather notorious 9/11 whitewash. Not only did Bell glaringly fail to inquire as to whether Chertoff was related to the USA's newly-designated head of "Homeland Security" Michael Chertoff (a glaringly obvious question, especially for someone so deeply involved in something related to 9/11) but Bell also bashed those who belong to the 9/11 skeptics movement. The irony of Art Bell, who hosts a radio show featuring serious discussions with people, for example, who believe that the Earth is hollow or that man never landed on the Moon, lambasting those (including engineers, scientists and firefighters) who question the "official" version of 9/11 was striking.
(Incidentally, Ben Chertoff was later finally asked, by a different media figure, if he was related to Michael Chertoff and he replied, "I don't know." It was then learned that they were, in fact, cousins.)
So no, Chad, I'm not too much of an Art Bell fan.

Quote:
On 2003-09-27 21:30, Tate wrote:
How wacky does a caller have to be for Art to say, "Nope. Sorry. I'm just not buying it."

Well, when demolitions engineers, scientists, firefighters and others claim -- and provide detailed reasons for -- their belief that the Twin Towers were collapsed in a controlled demolition FINALLY Bell finds the theory he "can't buy."
Kaylan
View Profile
Special user
CT
758 Posts

Profile of Kaylan
I love the Art Bell show, but I cannot stand all the commercials, and how long the commercial breaks are - and it seems that most of the shows deal with sujects I have no interest in. I like Ghost 2 Ghost, EVPs, and when they talk about people's UFO sightings. Recently Loyd Auerbach from the PEA was interviewed. That was pretty cool. Lon glive Art Bell!

Kaylan
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
It surely fills the gap for those of us who work the latenight hours....
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Sad news, Art Bell's wife died suddenly a few nights ago. Her name was Ramona and they had been married 15 years. Just saw a photo taken on New Years Eve with her and Art at the stroke of midnight in his broadcast studio.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Art Bell Fans? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL