The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Best Peek wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
Quote:
On 2005-02-28 14:53, mind spy wrote:
Hollywood or Bust is included in both the stealth and mindspy instructions.

Regards

Peter

Yes, it is "Hollywood Light" also by Colin Miller. Slightly different presentation from "Hollywood or Bust". Powerful stuff, really!
enigmatic
View Profile
Regular user
France
174 Posts

Profile of enigmatic
The SUC, the stealth and Caper case are good. Nevertheless the Caper Case it's just for business cards.
Real vision is the ability to see the invisible. (Jonathan Swift).

WWW.MAISON-HANTEE.COM
WWW.CHASSEURDEFANTOMES.COM
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
Where can I buy a Caper Case?
enigmatic
View Profile
Regular user
France
174 Posts

Profile of enigmatic
You can buy a Caper Case on website of Hank Lee :

http://www.magicfact.com

I use the caper case for years and it is really cool
Real vision is the ability to see the invisible. (Jonathan Swift).

WWW.MAISON-HANTEE.COM
WWW.CHASSEURDEFANTOMES.COM
Michael Bilkis
View Profile
Special user
728 Posts

Profile of Michael Bilkis
Any comments on the offerings by evil dan?

http://www.evildan.biz/leather/

Quote:
On 2005-03-02 07:34, enigmatic wrote:
You can buy a Caper Case on website of Hank Lee :

http://www.magicfact.com

I use the caper case for years and it is really cool

any other reviews of the "caper case"?
Clinton Wayne
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Clinton Wayne
The cornelius walletis self woreking and you could use it with as a card trick effect as well like predicting what they picked before. Pack flat play big! first rule in mental magic that I loved learning about.
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1077 Posts

Profile of taller8
I bought the Stealth Wallet and love it. I've gotton away from the "miss by One" routines and this is more fun. The wallet has that little extra design characteristic that makes it even more deceiving.
I like Peter Nardi's products. I have his "knock em dead' card trick and that's a winner too.
Thanks Peter.
Pit Boss
View Profile
Special user
541 Posts

Profile of Pit Boss
I too would like to hear some reviews of the EvilDan offerings.
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1258 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
Quote:
On 2005-03-12 20:11, Pit Boss wrote:
I too would like to hear some reviews of the EvilDan offerings.

Yeah, me too!

EVILDAN.
by EVILDAN....
"The Coin Board Book" - moves and routines with the coin panel board. - http://www.lybrary.com/the-coin-board-book-p-827955.html
"SLASHER - A Horror Whodunnit" - a bizarre close-up routine based on Bob Neale's "Sole Survivor."
PM me for more info.
"Zombie Town" - a packet effect about how a small town turned into zombies. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJhcoJtyOM
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Yo. Evildan ROCKS!! VENDETTA, Combo Case, OTL case, Evil Dan wallet, and much more.

Yo Evil,it's Rick,your wallet junkie friend.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
The common business cards used in my country are a bit larger to fit comfortably into SUC and CC. Stealth is fine, but I prefer business card case to wallet. I am wondering if anyone sells larger size peek card cases.
GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
Hi Evil Dan,

Ive emailed you regarding the Holy Wallet that is scheduled for release soon.

Please could you reply asap!

Many Thanks

Gary
chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1903 Posts

Profile of chmara
I have two Evildan pieces -- but in requesting some answers on additional purchases have received no replies from him.

The two OTL cases I have came with instructions for OTL routines and are very useful for putting togeether OTL ideas I have gleened from Magick!. Well made - look prefosessional and classy.

I also use the Zingg wallet for other work.
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
jasper
View Profile
Regular user
188 Posts

Profile of jasper
I too have emailed evaldan and had no reply yet! Perhaps he is away at the moment! I guess with all of us queing up for his wallets there will a bit of a wait! But from reading posts it's going to be worth it!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
--Albert Einstein
MagoStevo
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of MagoStevo
My vote went to MindSpy and Stealth.
Never ever have bad thought,you never know who is listening....
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
I have a mind spy which is great. So many uses, but I am finding it difficult to take any heat off the wallet as it can not be closely examined. But having multiple outs, add a number, peeking, himber, and card to wallet all in one is excellent.

There is another thread I came across here which has some good advice for wearing the wallet in and ageing it, as they are a little glossy new.

I used it recently for a pseudo hypnosis performance where someone was shown the word 'Donkey' and after some hypnotic Ju Ju and suggestion they remembered the word as 'Carrot'.
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1258 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
I just PMd the two with wallet questions. If I don't get to your questions immediately, please feel free to email me again and again until I do. Sometimes your emails get directed to my bulk folder (for SPAM)and sometimes I just delete the contents without checking the individual emails first.

Thanks,
EVILDAN.

PS - due to time constaints with a regular day job - there is no stockpiling, everything is currently made to order.
by EVILDAN....
"The Coin Board Book" - moves and routines with the coin panel board. - http://www.lybrary.com/the-coin-board-book-p-827955.html
"SLASHER - A Horror Whodunnit" - a bizarre close-up routine based on Bob Neale's "Sole Survivor."
PM me for more info.
"Zombie Town" - a packet effect about how a small town turned into zombies. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJhcoJtyOM
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of espmagic
Here's a review of EvilDan's product - he makes a F**#**G great wallet that utilizes BOTH the SUC principle as well as the idea behind the Jaks Wallet (that IS what it is called, right Evil One?). Put into a business card-sized case, with gold metal corners, this thing looks like you just bought it from the really expensive leather store down the street. And, you could easily have it looked at by the spectator (once again, depending on ball-size). It is light enough to carry in your shirt pocket, and when you use it your customer *will* really believe that you read their minds. I have had many of the other wallets listed in the past, but I honestly only carry this one now, as it makes everything both easy and very, very dynamic. Get this one before you buy anything else, and you won't need anything else!

Lee

P.S.: how was that, Dan?
mysticz
View Profile
Special user
D.C. metro area
680 Posts

Profile of mysticz
My favorite peek wallets would have to be the Dr. Jaks case which I have used consistently for over 25 years (I know EvilDan offers a very nice version of this) and the Allen Zingg limited edition wallet which really offers a lot of options and is beautifully constructed.

Joe Z.
Joe Zabel
"Psychic Sorcery"

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

-- Shakespeare's Hamlet I.v. 174-175
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1258 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
Quote:
On 2005-05-26 13:02, espmagic wrote:
Here's a review of EvilDan's product - he makes a F**#**G great wallet that utilizes BOTH the SUC principle as well as the idea behind the Jaks Wallet (that IS what it is called, right Evil One?). Lee

P.S.: how was that, Dan?

Lee,
If you're talking about the Vendetta wallet it really has nothing to do with the SUC. The SUC is Mark Striving's wallet. The Vendetta has the front of a Caper Case or PJ or TC, and the modified back of a Pro Pad which also has an added outside pocket. The combo allows you to do a multitude of effects including a "no-load" confabulation.
EVILDAN.
by EVILDAN....
PM me for more info.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Best Peek wallet (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL