The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Best Peek wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
I have both the SUC and the stealth wallet. Both are fantastic. I carry both around with me. The p**k for both of these can be invisible. I really like the stealth because it truly is my everyday wallet...I always have it. I also like that with the Stealth there are absolutley no limitations on where the spectator must write. I like that as well, you can use it for words or designs. However, I also love the simplicity of the SUC. You can't lose either way.... EvilDan you have sparked my interest. Could you PM me with a website, if you have one for your goods!!!!!
MagoStevo
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of MagoStevo
Quote:
On 2005-05-26 22:31, magic h2os wrote:
EvilDan you have sparked my interest. Could you PM me with a website, if you have one for your goods!!!!!

http://www.evildan.biz/leather/

here you go,i personally don't have one,because I am happy to have my stealth and mindspy containing various billet.I reckon that's more than enough to get the peek or else.

MagoStevo
Never ever have bad thought,you never know who is listening....
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
I still love my thought transmiter. IMHO one of the best peeks out there.
xxx
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Thanks MagoSteve for the link. Great work EvilDan. I'll probably be ordering in the near future... My stealth is just about worn out, as well as my SUC.
-Sean Waters
p.at
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of p.at
I wonder why none of you mentioned Busch`s "Untouchable peek case". buy it and your endless quest will be over...
sjdavison
View Profile
Inner circle
Surrey, UK
1379 Posts

Profile of sjdavison
Another vote for the SUC. So versatile: good for a peek, but I prefer it to steal a billet, pocket/nail write, besides many other possibilities for it.

Simple is good - nothing to go wrong, and I genuinely carry my business cards in it, so it will always be there. Perfect.

Simon
Simon, 32, UK

www.sidavisonmagic.com
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
I love SUC, and I use it for pretty much!

But to yor question" Best Peek Wallet"
..why would you want a PEEK WALLET???

To let your spectator write something, THEN put the paper in a wallet, and again THEN reveal what he or she thought of??

My humble advice is: Let your spectactor think of something (and maybe write it down)
THEN reveal what she thought of.

Just my 2 cents

Sven
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2236 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi,

Just to let you know Alakazam are working on a new "PRO" range of products The first will be my New Stealth Pro. This has got some great new features and will come with a dvd containing handling tips, timing & many routines outlining the new additional features (stealth pro is not just a peek wallet)

I will let you know more closer to the release date

Regards

Peter
Scott Kahn
View Profile
Special user
Clayton, NC
776 Posts

Profile of Scott Kahn
Mark Striving's Sight Unseen Case (SUC) is awesome! And it's MORE than just a peek case. Good luck trying to find one though. Check on ebay. From time to time, they pop up there.

Scott
Scott Kahn, M.D.

KAHNCEPTUAL CARD MAGIC: MORE DECEPTIVE PRACTICES WITH PLAYING CARDS
https://kahnjuring.com/kahnceptual-card-magic/

KAHNJURING: DECEPTIVE PRACTICES WITH PLAYING CARDS
https://kahnjuring.com/kahnjuring/

SWINDLES, SCAMS & KAHNS
https://kahnjuring.com/swindles-scams-kahns/
Brother Kotah
View Profile
New user
wWsconsin
45 Posts

Profile of Brother Kotah
THe quality of the products EVIL DAN produces is in my opinion, the best there is to be had. He is not just a producer of wallets and props, he is a caring craftsman!

Kotah
He who sees strangely
graemesd
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of graemesd
Hi does any one have a link where I can purchase SUC in the UK
Reuben Dunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Has a purple ribbon wraped around my
1592 Posts

Profile of Reuben Dunn
Quote:
On 2005-07-21 16:14, graemesd wrote:
Hi does any one have a link where I can purchase SUC in the UK

SUCs are not sold "Over the counter" and, if I am correct, are sold only from MR Strivings.

The problem is that the delivery time of such purchases are few and far between.

Think of what a "headline" prediction you could do when predicting the delivery time of s SUCII.

A pity really as I would like to buy one, but don't have the necessary condifence in Mr Strivings to trust payment to him; and won't do so until I read of the items actually being delivered as promised, instead of the horror stories I've been reading about over the past three years or so.

I am leaning towards the Mindspy myself only because it appears to be a "utility" wallet as opposed to being "just" a peek wallet.

I'll buy it in California next month when I go home for a vaction, it'll be a tad cheaper than buying here in the UK, even with the poor $$/££ conversion rate.
Good Thoughts.

Reuben Dunn

www.reubendunn.com
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
I've seen the "Mind Controller Wallet", and it seemed nice, plus isn't too expensive either. I have the Thought Tranmitter, BUT I work "Street Magic" at night so I can't really use it. What are the differences between the Mind Spy, SUC, Stealth, and the other ones anyway? I'd like one that I can use doing close-up being like 75% SURROUNDED without being caught. Thanks, Ed. (Eddini).
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2236 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Just to let you guys know my new Assassin Wallet should be ready in around 16 weeks. This is the same size as the Stealth but has so much more built in (not just a peek wallet). It will come with a DVD containing handling tips and packed with routines.

The Assassin Wallet is aim at the pro mentalist. I gave a sneak preveiw to a select few at last weeks Magic Circle convention and the reaction from names such as Marc Paul, Marc Salem, Ian Roland,Richard Marks & Jon Archer was fantastic.

At this moment in time there are four prototypes of the new Assassin Wallet each in the hands of working mentalists. All our thoughts are being gathered for the DVD. There are some very interesting handling tips, routines and touches coming in.

I will post more nearer the time.

Regards

Peter
roman59
View Profile
New user
Ipswich, United Kingdom
53 Posts

Profile of roman59
Hi Guys

I was fortunate enough to see the Assassin Wallet last week at the Magic Circle 100th birthday celebrations last week.

In my opinion the only thing wrong with it was that it was not for sale!

Peter Nardi has combined an awful lot of principles into the wallet & its a thing of beauty, roll on 16 weeks time when they will be available.

Cheers

Mark MMC
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2046 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
Peter, is the Assasin different from the Stealth Pro, or has the Stealth Pro simply been re-named the Assasin? And is the Stealth Pro basically the original Stealth with Bob Cassidy's modifications?
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2236 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi The Assasin is the new name for our up comming stealth pro. Cassidy never had a stealth to my knowlage he uses the Mind Spy. The Assassin has a lot of exciting features.

More news coming soon !

Regards

Peter
JasonEscape
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of JasonEscape
A quick post to say that I just received my EvilDan Vendetta Wallet. As everyone has said previously, HIS WORK IS SIMPLY AMAZING. This is a highly well crafted piece of equipment. Even though I love my "Mind Controller Wallet" the Venedetta is pure class and function.
I did have to email him twice but when he replied to me, there was NO RUNAROUND. He stated that he would have it for me in a week and he did. It was sent on time and received in a few days. It does come with a little book so you can get some ideas going if unfamiliar with certain concepts.
Thank You Dan!
By the way, my father and grandfather owned a leather wallet store in new york for over 50 years. It is no longer but still, my love of wallets remains. I was the only 4 year old with a money clip.

Peace and wonder,
Jason
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2006-06-06 10:02, Dr. X wrote:
Dr.X has tried many wallets (except EvilDan's which are next on my list) and Dr.X can honestly say he likes the Stealth Assassin Wallet the best. Peter Nardi is an excellent craftsman and quite a good looking fellow at that. (Hi Pete!) The wallet is an excellent utility tool that functions as Dr.X's everyday wallet. So much is possible with it that sometimes it's all Dr.X needs. Well the wallet and my super-amazing mental manipulating powers duh! Buy one or be crushed under the feet of the mentalists in the know. The Outlaw wallet was a HUGE disappointment.

Hi Pete!

All Hail Dr.X
Your Momma Does!

Someone is good friends with my competition Mr. Peter Nardi. Saying the Outlaw is a huge disapointment at $110.00 less than the Assassin and an excellent CLOSED wallet peek is a bit of an insult to the 225 people that have bought and use the Outlaw.

The Outlaw is an excellent peek wallet and can be used for P.W. very easily.

The fact that you would give such a glowing review to your friend Mr. Nardi and his wallet ( which is a very good wallet) and then out of nowhere slam another product that many members of this forum love, is rather suspicious.

I normally do not comment on someones opinion but whoever you are hiding behind your silly moniker you clearly do not know what you are talking about.

Rick
outlaw effects
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
I back Rick "Roth" on that statement 100%
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Best Peek wallet (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL