The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Ball Manip Suggestions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

n3cromanc3r
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of n3cromanc3r
What do you suggest for ball manipulation DVD's? I have not done much ball manipulation other than multiplying balls years ago but would like to learn. What DVD's should I be on the look-out for.
EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Manitoba
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
Hey,

Heres a couple, Tim Wright's Multiplying Ball Routine, 2 other great ones that can get you really good are

http://www.learnmagic.com/acad_vids/10.html
http://www.learnmagic.com/acad_vids/41.html

These are worth every penny, and please look at the other videos they have to offer.

If you don't have a set, and are a beginner with this stuff, go for a Fakini golf ball set.
The Cardfather
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Beach, CA
344 Posts

Profile of The Cardfather
Jay Leslie at House of Enchantment has his own ball manipulation video series. I have the first volume and it's excellent. Rick
mgical
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of mgical
Jeff McBride on Stage Manip, covers thimbles and coins aswell. He is a great teacher.
Aperazor
View Profile
Loyal user
Akron,Ohio
244 Posts

Profile of Aperazor
Thanks Cardfather for the Jay Leslie tip, I hadn't seen that mentioned before and I have it ordered, I was hoping it would have got here today but it looks like monday now...
I may still check out the learnmagic ones as well.
Take care all
Nick
gumbimagic
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of gumbimagic
I second Jeff McBride. He teaches more than most could want on the three Tape/DVD series of coins, thimbles, and balls. He is a great teacher!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Ball Manip Suggestions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL