The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Destiny Response (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sean Fields
View Profile
V.I.P.
Winnipeg
891 Posts

Profile of Sean Fields
Richard Busch recently released this little book to the community, without the fanfare usually associated with any release from a man of Mr. Busch's caliber.

The Destiny Response is essentially a book dedicated to the PERFORMANCE of mentalism. Not to say there isn't any effects to be learned, there is, but there is so much more to be learned from the book.

It is difficult for me to put into print exactly WHAT The Destiny Response is without spoiling it for you. I can tell you that I spoke with Richard, and he told me 'The Destiny Response will change your life.' Now that is not a humble statement, but it is very true. I was familiar with Wonder Words, which changed my life, not just my magic, but my life, by teaching me HOW to speak to influence people. The Destiny Response, while completely different, explained WHY.

The Destiny Response is not just theory, it is a clinical technique Richard uses in his therapy profession to help clients. The Destiny Response can be applied to EVERY piece of material you perform, and make it STRONGER.

Now, not to be one to teach a technique without application, Richard teaches a couple of effects. The effects taught were similar to other effects I am familiar with, but completely different at the same time. The Royal Force, and indeed, Destiny, can be compared to Docc Hilford's Killer Killer, or Richard Osterlind's $100,000 effect, in that a card is mentally forced. However, with The Royal Force, there is little room for failure, it is subtly bold. It is beautiful.

The Dr. Force, and RB Wave are 2 incredibly sneaky effects that made me smile at just how sneaky they were!

I could rave about this little book for a LONG time, but I will stop here, and allow you to have the enjoyment and revelations of reading The Destiny Response for yourself.

If you are a serious performer, and have a serious interest in mentalism, and making it stronger, as well as learn some serious effects, you NEED this book, seriously.

The Destiny Response is a must have, and I give it my highest reccomendation.

Sean Fields
Gordon
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
692 Posts

Profile of Gordon
I agree, Sean, it's a great little book. If you're serious and willing to work, and think, you'll get a lot out of it. The DR Force is something that immediately clicked with me, but the overall thrust of the book is so much more. I'm only beginning to warm to its secret, but it has had a big impact on my performances already.
enriqueenriquez
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1287 Posts

Profile of enriqueenriquez
I have always thought that the greatest book ever has only 52 pages, fits in your pocket and has inside unlimited stories. I’m talking, of course, about a pack of cards.

So, for me there is no coincidence that The Destiny response, the more recent of Richard Busch’s books, shares the characteristics of my “ideal” book.: here we have 52 pages of unlimited wisdom, revealing a way of thinking and a powerful approach to the art of mentalism. It also fits in your pocket!

And I mention the size of the book, because it is specially deceiving. As well as in his Number Please, you can’t believe how much useful methods are contained in these small books.

There is something here for those who are interested on working with suggestion and for those who likes strong mentalism that can be done impromptu, without visible compromise, even by the phone. But more important, there is definitively something in TDR for those who are interested in developing a conceptually stronger mentalism, more meaningful for both their audiences and themselves as performers.

This is a really beautiful, powerful, book.
Larry Becker
View Profile
V.I.P.
241 Posts

Profile of Larry Becker
If my words carry any weight. The Destiny Response is everything said above...and more! Larry
Visit our website: www.MentalismUnlimited.com
Franmonet
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Franmonet
Looks like I'am going to have to put this one on my list of must haves. Smile
Heck is for people who don't believe in gosh
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Quote:
On 2005-03-12 17:03, Franmonet wrote:
Looks like I'am going to have to put this one on my list of must haves. Smile

Already have it on mine! Smile Now I just need the mooh-la Smile
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Destiny Response (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL