The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Where is Roy Kueppers ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

el toro
View Profile
Veteran user
Across the atlantic
325 Posts

Profile of el toro
I mailed him about some coin boxes and he responded right away. Then I paid him for 3 coin boxes, and since then I haven't heard a word. No coin boxes after 23 days. I have sent him several e-mails, but no replies. Have any of you had any contact with him the last 3 weeks?
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
I bought some coin boxes from him a couple of years ago and he was very reliable and I am happy with the transaction. I hope he's ok.

-=tabman
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
rparmacek
View Profile
New user
Highland Park, IL. USA
18 Posts

Profile of rparmacek
I did business with Roy a couple of years ago and found him to be very reliable, honest and an excellent communicator. Something must be wrong, or perhaps he is on vacation. Canada is pretty cold this time of year.
ivan7
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of ivan7
Why don't you try to telephone him or contact him privately instead of coming here in a panic. It probably takes more than 20 days to ship things across the ocean.
Tiki
View Profile
Loyal user
Northwest Arkansas, USA
247 Posts

Profile of Tiki
I talked to Roy a few months ago and I know that he likes to get out of Canada some during the winter. I think he travels to California, if my memory serves me. Perhaps he mailed your items and is simply on vacation this week? Again, I have had nothing but great dealings with Roy and am confident that you will get your items soon. I agree that you should try to call him at the number listed on his website.

Cheers,

Tiki
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I'm sure he is just away. I have never had anything but the best of service from him.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
My experience with roy has also been very positive...likely just a mail delay or he's been away...relax and all will be resolved in due course
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
618 Posts

Profile of sleightofhander
It's been almost 4 months for me and I'm still waiting, oh well.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Try eBay. He may not be home but he is usually active on eBay.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Where is Roy Kueppers ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL