The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Mickey's Three Coins Through A Glass (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
KirkG
View Profile
Inner circle
1391 Posts

Profile of KirkG
Mago,

You just said that to **** Jonathan off. Smile

Kirk
Werner G. Seitz
View Profile
Inner circle
3131 Posts

Profile of Werner G. Seitz
Quote:
On 2005-02-24 11:00, Werner G. Seitz wrote:
Well, let me put it straight Smile
I forgot one main point...
The guy LOVES magic ! Smile
Learn a few things well.....this life is not long enough to do everything.....

( Words of wisdom from Albert Goshman ...it paid off for him - it might
as well for YOU!!!- My own magic is styled after that motto... Smile )
Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
576 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
Life is no good without some laughs in it.

Now I am going to the bathroom.

Tom
The magic director and performer at the Rincon Gaucho supper club in Mexico City,

We opened the first and only close-up room for magic in Mexico with Wolf Ruvinskis.
have several new coin vanishes and routines to share shortly just as soon as I can find someone to film them for me.

Now living in Harrison, Ohio
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
If you think Mickey was good (he was) you should have seen Lennert Green's bit where he had Bob Sheets wrap his head with a whole roll of aluminum foil for a blindfold. It was Hilarious, and baffling too.

And the young South African teen that put all the American kids on the trailer with his brilliant close up act (winning first prize). Owen Petersen is his name. He and his group won the $5,000 Sarmoti award from Siegfried and ROY (who was there to present it).
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Dan LeFay
View Profile
Inner circle
Holland
1371 Posts

Profile of Dan LeFay
Obviously Mickey Silver does to magicians (who have seen him) what we, as magicians would hope our audience would do. Touch something that makes you want to talk about it again and again.

Unfortunately, that can become very tiresome for those who did not witness it.
Isn't it ironic that the adoration of some people can work against the very subject of their adoration because of their relentless plugs?
If I had to express my feelings on two magicians who have changed me as a performer over and over, I would be banned here.
"Things need not have happened to be true.
Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths,
that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes,
and forgot."
Neil Gaiman
Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
576 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
Please Dan, share the names of these two magicians that have changed you as a performer......

Tom
The magic director and performer at the Rincon Gaucho supper club in Mexico City,

We opened the first and only close-up room for magic in Mexico with Wolf Ruvinskis.
have several new coin vanishes and routines to share shortly just as soon as I can find someone to film them for me.

Now living in Harrison, Ohio
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8711 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey Pete, Could you speak a little more to this 3 coins thru a glass that Mickey performed? And heard that his coins through the body was awesome too. Please fill us in. Thanks. Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Mickey's Three Coins Through A Glass (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL