The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Video of a Jumbo Coin Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dredz
View Profile
Loyal user
La Famiglia! East Coast
257 Posts

Profile of Dredz
Thanks to Fred Kaps, Dan Watkins, Gary Kurtz, and everyone else who has helped or influenced me. That includes alot. Here is part of a larger routine. This is an mp4 so you might have to update your realplayer to watch it. Here is the link. http://www.JoetheMagician.com/Videos/med......Coin.mp4
All comments welcome...Later

I really made it to play with some new software.
popec
View Profile
New user
WA, Australia
56 Posts

Profile of popec
What can I say?? Freakin' beautiful performance and presentation! Nice vid! *** Nice. Smile Smile
It's just so polished, every finger flick! Very pleasing to the eye, and the mind!

Not to mention the timing with the music! I didn't notice at first, that's the sign of a well made movie!
I've tried making movies before and it can be hard to get the music timing right with the visuals. Nice work Joe! Smile

Heh, you can probably tell I've been watching it over and over just soaking it up! Smile
Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
576 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
Joe, you should be Very proud of yourself!

That was a fine piece of magic.

Tom Wolf
The magic director and performer at the Rincon Gaucho supper club in Mexico City,

We opened the first and only close-up room for magic in Mexico with Wolf Ruvinskis.
have several new coin vanishes and routines to share shortly just as soon as I can find someone to film them for me.

Now living in Harrison, Ohio
**Roper**
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
171 Posts

Profile of **Roper**
Dredz, The demo was sweet!! You are very good!! Keep it up!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8711 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Now Joe, that was excellent dude. I like your style, it's so upbeat. Love when the music replaces patter, sometimes the stories accompanying the moves are stale and rudimentary. Hey, it looked at times like you were doing the Pitch. Incidentally, to all that don't know, Joe The Magician is quite efficient with Sylvester's Pitch, does it extremely well. Anyway Joe, well done my man. I think those that influenced you would be most proud and perhap recognize that the student may have exceeded the teacher in ways. Successful teachers, successful students...that's what it's all about. Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3027 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Hey Joe,

Looks good. I like the music and video composition. File size is petty huge for web stuff though...

Your vid brings back some fond memories, I think its probably been about two years since I did any Jumbo manips... It was only a phase with me, looks like its gonna stay with you!!

Check out Salvador Sufrate's CD explosion in this month's Magic Magazine. He does a short CD production sequence that ends with the production of four CD's. Might be right up your alley.

Best,

Dan
Click to visit:
Dredz
View Profile
Loyal user
La Famiglia! East Coast
257 Posts

Profile of Dredz
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. Dan thanks for the heads up. I will definately look forward to seeing the cd stuff. I want to also thank Trois Pendleton. He is another person who has had a major impact on the way I perform. Thanks Trios....Later...
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Excellent as always. I'm a big fan of your work as you know. I would say the software is working because that vid is super crisp.

Vandy
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Paul h.
View Profile
Special user
MINDoverMETHOD
528 Posts

Profile of Paul h.
Great routine, and very fluent...I liked the stuff from Gary Kurtz so much. This also brought back memories for me as well.

Paul h.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Video of a Jumbo Coin Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL