The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Dr Zodiac's Untitled (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Juan D
View Profile
Elite user
482 Posts

Profile of Juan D
Just got my copy of Untitled and boy how pleased I am...
The book is made up of 4 sections, but the first 2 have proven to be a fantastic treasure.

I have to admit that I haven't seen anything like this in the field : A complete and detailed Business Plan for Mentalism presentations + the Dr. Zodiac System on Tarot and Cold Reading, powerful POWERFUL STUFF!

The effects are fantastic : Hype is very clever and the chair prediction has to be one of the most entertaining that I have ever seen. However, The big one for me was MIND MELDS the presentation by James Cheung is fantastic and it works great!

Scott, just wanted to thank you for this incredible book.
I'm enjoying it right now, Highly recommended!
Don McCleod
View Profile
Veteran user
Coulsdon
360 Posts

Profile of Don McCleod
Sounds great Juan. Is Doc's book released yet?
ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
Don, if you go to his web site, he's selling them from there. Flight coming up when I look forward to diving into it.
Juan D
View Profile
Elite user
482 Posts

Profile of Juan D
Quote:
On 2005-02-25 20:03, Don McCleod wrote:
Sounds great Juan. Is Doc's book released yet?

Yes it is.
And I haven't been able to stop reading it.
A great book, you have the chance to get an electronic version
balcazar
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of balcazar
Please help me with Doc's web site
regards
ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
Don McCleod
View Profile
Veteran user
Coulsdon
360 Posts

Profile of Don McCleod
Thanks, I'll put my order in!
View Profile
Special user
886 Posts

Profile of 1908
As I wrote in another thread,Dr_Zodiac did a really good work and I got much more than I expected from his book!
Don't wait for the perfect moment...Take a moment and make it perfect!!!
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Hello guys,

THANK YOU! It is very kind. This book isn't fluff like most, I have practised and currently use everything in it. It is GREAT to hear that it is getting good reviews from everyone.

Check out:
http://www.zodiaceffect.com

for the new link. I have just received them from the printer and will be mailing on Monday!
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Congratulations. Unlike some, I'm happy to see more written material coming out for mentalists, regardless of your level, there is always something to learn from reading these manuscripts.
Ken Dyne
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2269 Posts

Profile of Ken Dyne
I got Z's book also, and really enjoyed it. There is real stuf in there which he performs in his own act and it shows through his writing. The stuff is well thought out, goign into every detail.

Thanks for sharing it Z!

Best,
Kennedy
MR GOLDEN BALLS 2.0: https://mentalunderground.com/product/mr-golden-balls-2-0/" target="_blank"> https://mentalunderground.com/product/passed-out-deck/

BAIRN: Named 'Best Mentalism Product Of 2014 by Marketplace of the Mind is my collection of more than 40 mentalism routines in a beautiful paperback book: http://www.mentalunderground.com/product/bairn
ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
Agree with everyone above. Other thing to note is the pure volume of quality material -- he could have easily split up the material into several offerings, each of high value/quality.

Thanks again Dr Z!
Juan D
View Profile
Elite user
482 Posts

Profile of Juan D
Quote:
On 2005-03-01 19:11, ScottLeavitt wrote:
he could have easily split up the material into several offerings, each of high value/quality.

Thanks again Dr Z!

Shhhhh!
Oh... well, I already have my copy.
But YES!, the business plans are priceless
enriqueenriquez
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1287 Posts

Profile of enriqueenriquez
I agree with all of what have been stated above about the quality of the material in the book, and about the fact that any of the effects Dr. Zodiac presents there stands alone. On top of that, the bussiness plans are a great resource that adds value to this book.

Well done!
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
I posted my full review in the "good, bad, etc." section but, since it seems everyone is posting here, I will also add my praise here.

Scott's book is packed with quality stuff!
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
btaxin
View Profile
Regular user
san francisco
152 Posts

Profile of btaxin
Scott's book is chock full of really useful info presented in a manner which is easy to understand. Very thought provoking. I recommend this book highly!
Bob Taxin
Don McCleod
View Profile
Veteran user
Coulsdon
360 Posts

Profile of Don McCleod
Dr Zodiac's book is superb. Highly recommended in all areas. Well done on a great job.
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
I am completely humbled by the response to this material. I was scared that most would just find that I was too young to write anything. Also, I feared that some might not get "my style". It was my style that I wanted people to see though. Thank you for all the nice comments!
kcalB
View Profile
Inner circle
Took me 16 years to make
1001 Posts

Profile of kcalB
If you were new to the art of mentalism I would highly recommend this book.

If you were a seasoned pro to the art of mentalism I would highly recommend this book.

Dr Z is wise beyond his years and if you’ve been around the block a few times you'll find it refreshing to read the excerpts about his trials and errors on stage.
My absolute favorite part of the book is the section on the Live Bait Theater.
It's Priceless and brings back many black box memories.
The book has a wealth of real world doable routines and a good basic foundation on reading which can be a very valuable tool to a beginner as well as a useful closer when booking a gig.
This is an Indie work and as such I lend my full support to Dr Z and congratulate him on a wonderful publication and I look forward to it fetching $100. a copy on ebay.
Get it while you can so that you know you’re getting an original copy.

Nicely Done Dr Z
Sebastian Black
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
After a late night speed gloss, and a slightly more in depth (okay the last chapets) at the Dentist office waiting room today, I plan to go back over things much more carefully the next day or so, and actually READ closely! I quickly saw excellent inside informtaion for those seeking to get beyond the living room and party set!
Heck you even have me diggin out my old Crossman.......!
Well done.
Kay
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Dr Zodiac's Untitled (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL