The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » C Tear Ideas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Elmsley4
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of Elmsley4
I've been using the C Tear for some time, but I'm looking for some unique ideas on presentation. I'm sure there are a lot of awesome applications to use here, but I'm searching! Any ideas? I know Docc Hilford has a book out on this, and I also hear a RUMOR he has a video set coming out (can anyone confirm this?) Any ideas where I can look for some nice revelation materail?

-Joel
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Ouija board
ashes on arm (after you leave the room to retrieve an ash tray)
tarot cards
going into a "trance"
automatic writing
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
734 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Quote:
On 2005-02-26 02:02, Elmsley4 wrote:
I know Docc Hilford has a book out on this, and I also hear a RUMOR he has a video set coming out (can anyone confirm this?)

Yes, he has some L & L DVDs coming out.
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Well, at the risk of sounding like I'm promoting myself, take a look at the Lee Darrow issue of The New Invocation (it's in volume 3 of the bound monster put out by Kaufman) and check out Thrice Drawn Circle and Slimevocation. Both a bit bizarre, but quite useful and easily adapted for mainstream mentalists.

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
richpoyle
View Profile
Regular user
UK
116 Posts

Profile of richpoyle
'Tephramatic Brainwave' in Phil Goldstein's Blue book of Mentalism - now available in Prism. Never liked the idea of the CT until I read that effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » C Tear Ideas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL