The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Chop balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Robert Kohler
View Profile
Special user
Fayetteville, Arkansas
520 Posts

Profile of Robert Kohler
Anyone have a source for these? Mine are the same color as the close up mat thus dimenishing the WOW effect. I can't find any that are sold w/o the cup and that come in a variety of colors.
We judge ourselves by our intentions - others judge us by our actions.....
<BR>
<BR>B. Wilson
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
You came to the right place! Ask Frank Starsini here on the Café about his solid felt Chop balls. They come in a variety of colors. I have two sets, small red ones and larger white ones. He also has some new braided leather balls on his site that look really nice.

http://www.theambitiouscard.com

(Frank, when do I get my commission check?)
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
geemack
View Profile
Loyal user
Greg McNeil Peoria,Illinois
296 Posts

Profile of geemack
You can get any size and color crocheted balls in Chop sets or plain from the folks here at Morrissey Magic. I understand you can also get them in any size and color from Rings 'n' Things II. Some very nice ones can be purchased from Brett Sherwood. They also show up on eBay from various makers on a regular basis. Enter an eBay search for "chop cup balls" and you'll usually get a few hits. And as Dave mentioned you can get a few different types from Frank at The Ambitious Card.

Greg
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Have you ever thought about purchasing a different close-up mat?
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Robert Kohler
View Profile
Special user
Fayetteville, Arkansas
520 Posts

Profile of Robert Kohler
Thanks for the Starsini referral - I've read and enjoyed his posts and now I'm a customer! Got the green to nicely contrast with the copper cup - and the blue mat!
We judge ourselves by our intentions - others judge us by our actions.....
<BR>
<BR>B. Wilson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Chop balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL