The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Clip Board prediction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eric Leclerc
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa Ontario
1185 Posts

Profile of Eric Leclerc
I suddenly noticed myself doing a lot of mentalism for adults and I like the way it plays with them, almost better than magic. I started pitching clients for mind shows and am getting a good response. I recently bought an impression clipboard and have encountered a little problem.

How do you get the information during the show if you don't have an assistant? I know its designed for before the show, people asking questions and writting information on it, but there HAS to be better uses. Any help is appreciated..
Don McCleod
View Profile
Veteran user
Coulsdon
360 Posts

Profile of Don McCleod
Not all clipboards are the same. It really depends on whether you have a real-time clipboard or a pre-show clipboard. A real-time clipboard allows easy access to the info during the effect.
Eric Leclerc
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa Ontario
1185 Posts

Profile of Eric Leclerc
I see.. I must have a pre show clip board cause I don't see how you can pull that off without being caught. So a real time clip board is easily read during the effect happens?? interesting..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Clip Board prediction (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL