The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Silly Billy book? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

T.House
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of T.House
Has anyone received the Silly Billy book as yet? I thought that it was supposed to ship in February.
gumbimagic
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of gumbimagic
Don't have mine yet. If you look on the Genii Forum from Genii Magazine Richard Kaufman stated that it would ship around the 24th of Feb. He also said that they wouldn't bill for it until it was ready to ship. My bank account has been billed on the 24th of feb, so I assume it has shipped. Don't yet know how to do the fancy in post links but search on Genii from a search engine I beleive Genii Forum is listed right under Genii the magazine. The go under Kaufman & Co.
Bob T.
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Bob T.
I spoke with David tonight and he said he received the books today and they will be going out tomorrow. So you should be getting them soon.
Mr Phil
View Profile
Regular user
Tilton, New Hampshire
160 Posts

Profile of Mr Phil
I got mine today. It is a keeper so far. I will post a indepth review as soon as I am done.
Mr. Phil & Co. Quality Family Entertainment, Guaranteed! (603) 286-3029 WWW.mrphilandco.com Snail Mail to: P.O. Box 31 Tilton, NH 03276
Linds
View Profile
New user
Melbourne, Australia
74 Posts

Profile of Linds
Quote:
On 2005-03-03 22:21, Mr Phil wrote:
I got mine today. It is a keeper so far. I will post a indepth review as soon as I am done.

Mine arrived in Australia on March 3. I agree entirely with your comments. Well worth every penny so far.
Cheers
Linds

Disbelief in Magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1600 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
On 2005-03-04 18:43, Linds wrote:
Quote:

Mine arrived in Australia on March 3. I agree entirely with your comments. Well worth every penny so far.

What?? Australia, that far-away land down under the rest of us, got the book before next-door neighbor Canada did? Maybe our dogsleds are running slower now that the snow is melting. :-(

Brian
Linds
View Profile
New user
Melbourne, Australia
74 Posts

Profile of Linds
Quote:
On 2005-03-04 23:33, Brian Lehr wrote:

On 2005-03-04 18:43, Linds wrote:
Quote:

What?? Australia, that far-away land down under the rest of us, got the book before next-door neighbor Canada did? Maybe our dogsleds are running slower now that the snow is melting. :-(

Brian

There's a catch 8^). I sprang extra $$$ for DHL express. I've had too much of value leave the US by ordinary chanels and not make it here. The peace of mind resulting from their security procedures is worth the extra.
Cheers
Linds

Disbelief in Magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1600 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
My book arrived today, and it looks very interesting. I've scanned it, read bits and pieces, and am looking forward to getting into it more thoroughly tomorrow.

Brian
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1217 Posts

Profile of magicbern
My copy arrived in Hong Kong today. It is good - but to anyone who has purchased his lecture notes, there's isn't a lot that's new. I do appreciate that he has updated and added photos to the tricks to make them clearer. ALl in all, a very informative book - especially for beginner kid-show magicians.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Silly Billy book? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL