The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » In Lizzie's Hand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
I am working on a routine around the Lizzie Bordon effect... In Lizzie's Hand was recommended as a great part for and ending. What do you think of this effect???
Most magically yours,
WR Smile Smile
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
Martin Carli
View Profile
Regular user
Montreal, Canada
108 Posts

Profile of Martin Carli
Absolutely and highly recommended. Even if you do not use the Borden premise, it is a great effect with countless applications. I have three different platform routines with it! And from the mind of the great Larry White.

Hope that helps,

Martin
roguemagic
View Profile
New user
bizarre iowa
96 Posts

Profile of roguemagic
The concept for the effect is super! However, I did not feel comfortable using the existing script. Instead I ordered blank pages of the effect and created my own story. I use it to open my seances. I have a list of rules for all the "sitters" that they must sign--showing that they understand the rules. When the page is returned to me, I forgo writing with the pen and forcefully place my hand on the page, leaving behind a bloody hand print. It always gets a great reaction, and definitely sets the mood.

Rogue Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » In Lizzie's Hand (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL