The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Growing load (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mcmc
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of mcmc
I found some 1.5" hard baseballs on ebay (they have players' signatures on them, are leather and have nice stitching - they are pretty nice, actually!), and I was playing around with them on my cups. I was wondering if they'd be small enough to use as regular balls for my cups, but of course they're too big; when I placed one between two stacked cups, it made the top cup sit at an angle, as I expected.

I wonder, though, if there'd be a way to have a load that allowed the cup to sit flat on the table, or neatly stacked on top of another cup, and then after a few seconds slowly 'grew' under the cup, so that the cup would begin to lift off the table/the cup below it? And then reveal the final load, which is a hard baseball or some other hard load. That would be pretty magical...but to end with a hard final load seems to make it nigh impossible to have an inflatable load or something...

maurice
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24260 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
There is a way to do this if the cup is light enough. But it won't be a hard load. I'll PM you.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Growing load (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL