The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Swami opener, which way is better? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicman02
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of magicman02
Mr. Osterlind, when you say "my new videos" do you mean videos other then Mind Mysteries and ETMMM series? Are you coming out with another set of dvds?
Richard Osterlind
View Profile
V.I.P.
2214 Posts

Profile of Richard Osterlind
Sometime this year there will be a new set of Mind Mysteries. This will basically complete my lifetime of creations.

Richard

PS So far!
Clinton Wayne
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Clinton Wayne
Magicman02 you mention in the top post about the 13 steps can you buy all of them in a package and where would I be able to get used manuscripts of this. Sounds like a good one to read for a self startre. Willing to trade also !
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12001 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Looking forward to those Richard.......
MR2Guy
View Profile
Regular user
Nashville
179 Posts

Profile of MR2Guy
"Over analysis leads to paralysis"

Bingo, I will think about this a lot.

Tom, Richard, thank you for your insight.

take care

Jason
Question every rule.
There are no absolutes.
Michael Bilkis
View Profile
Special user
728 Posts

Profile of Michael Bilkis
Quote:
On 2005-03-02 17:03, Michael Bilkis wrote:
This coming Sat. night, I am going to open with this type of effect as a lottery pick three effect. I'll place my lotery pick inside of a "sealed envelope." I am actually going to hold the S**** G****** in my hand so that I can show both hands empty as a manner raising my hand to elicit a survey type response from the audience. etc. etc. etc. I report on how it plays.

Michael

I opened with this routine and it played very well. Audience participants were able to stand at their tables and call out each of the numbers.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Swami opener, which way is better? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL