The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Does anyone know a book binder (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic soul
View Profile
Regular user
U.K.
114 Posts

Profile of magic soul
This is probably the wrong place to post this but I am looking for a book binder to bind some of my genii magazines and other magic mags to a reasonable state please email or pm me thanks
andy
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3450 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Most printers can bind books or have access to it. Check with your local printer. If you want to bind them yourself, comb binders are very reasonable.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Try the Thomas Directory under Bookbinders, maybe they'll list some, try Google. Library supplies will have binders that simply capture your magazines as opposed to actually having them hardbound. Lots cheaper.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Paul Sherman
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, VA
1511 Posts

Profile of Paul Sherman
http://www.shopbrodart.com/shop/cb/Product.aspx?pgID=208

You could use something like this.

Paul
"The finished card expert considers nothing too trivial that in any way contributes to his success..." Erdnase

some youtube videos
magic soul
View Profile
Regular user
U.K.
114 Posts

Profile of magic soul
Thanks everyone more comments if anyone has them.
andy
echico
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of echico
Beck and Orr in Columbus, OH does a great job. They will bind magazines in a hardback volume. Their phone number is (614) 276-8809. The owner is Ron Bowman.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Does anyone know a book binder (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL