The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Square ONE, coins as billiards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ithomson
View Profile
Veteran user
330 Posts

Profile of ithomson
Curtis

I was bantering. There are no problems here. But thank you for taking the effort to worry about it.

I'm now going to re-read Downs, yet again. I have no billiard ]s of my own (or even billiards), so I'm finding it difficult to recreate the impression of what it should feel like. I hope I'll come up with something further after that.

This is a great exercise. Thank you everyone (particularly Jonathan, of course).

Ian
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
(Still reading Downs)

YIKES. Does anyone want to be the first to get a coin to rollout from palm position and appear between your fingers? While you're at it, how's about holding four in edge palm and producing them one by one?
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
This post is simply an attempt to get this thread back into circulation. I noticed that only about 400 views had been made at the time that I took the opportunity to read what I'd only seen hinted on in other portions of this site.

Guys, not saying you all don't already know, The Magic Café is an awesome way to converse, socialize, and learn from magicians in ways that would have been otherwise impossible years ago. So when I notice a thread, such as this one, which is chock full of information pertinant to the serious students advancement, I just have to speak out about it.....

I challenge you to take this above posts into consideration in the near future( if you haven't done so already) and apply them to the magic with coinage you are already practicing...

Lets not take this stuff for granted....
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Square ONE, coins as billiards (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL