The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Fanieul Hall Auditions Boston (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
MattTheKnife
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of MattTheKnife
The auditions schedule should be finalized today... so all of the best everyone in hopes that they're on it!

Cheers,
-Matt (TK)
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24227 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I forgot. Wear the fox hat.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Thanks for the update Matt.

I got an audition! Saturday, April 23, at 5:00 P.M. If any of you guys are going to be in the area let me know, I would love to see you!

And if any of you other guys who are auditioning want a good spectator to watch your show and clap like hell let me know and I will be there if I can, I always try and support the cause. Smile

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Congrats Danny!!! Had a feeling you'd get one this year. Next step. . . get the gig. We're all rooting for you.

:)

Mark
What would Wavy do?
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3177 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Good news.

We know you are going to give them a real show! And you have enough time now that you know for sure that you have a shot, to put together exactly what you need.

We look forward to hearing the next level of good news.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
RandomEffects
View Profile
Veteran user
Boston, MA
323 Posts

Profile of RandomEffects
Danny, if you want to get there early I will be going on at 3:00 on saturday, and I will happily stay and clap for you at 5:00.
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Matt,

Gazzo is going on at about 3:30 and I am hoping to get there pretty early, so I'll clap for you, we can clap for him, and hopefully the two of you will stick around for me. Smile

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13365 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
How long is each audition?
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
RandomEffects
View Profile
Veteran user
Boston, MA
323 Posts

Profile of RandomEffects
You get 15 minutes, including setup and breakdown.
MattTheKnife
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of MattTheKnife
I'm going on at 5:45 on Saturday but I plan on getting there early as well in order to catch some of the entertainment. I’ll be sure to come out and cheer you guys on and by all means please feel free to stick around for my set and throw a little support my way.

Cheers,
-Matt (TK)

Does anyone performing on Saturday happen to have Janine Crisostamo's fax number? If so could you please PM me with it? Thanks!

-Matt (TK)
Allan Given
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of Allan Given
Best of luck everyone! Knock them dead!

Allan
MattTheKnife
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of MattTheKnife
Does anybody know what time Blair Tollefson is going on? I've never seen him perform but I'd like to try and catch his set.

MTK
RandomEffects
View Profile
Veteran user
Boston, MA
323 Posts

Profile of RandomEffects
Well the day is here. Best of luck to one and all.

Just a little update for those of you who did not get to check out the auditions this year,you will get a second chance this saturady. It seems that the weather, much like fate, is a cruel mistress, and decided that saturady was the ideal day to let forth with a deluge of rainstorms. They will be rescheduled for this upcoming Saturday. I know many of us will be returning, but Gazzo told me that he may not be able to since he has FFFF's that same weekend.
Jason Fleming
View Profile
Veteran user
Marooned, Hawaii
374 Posts

Profile of Jason Fleming
Are the auditions held at Fanueil Hall? And will they be in the afternoon again this Saturday?
RandomEffects
View Profile
Veteran user
Boston, MA
323 Posts

Profile of RandomEffects
Yes they are.

But now the have cut all the performers down to 10 minutes including setup and breakdown. Get ready for the quickest running(pun intended) magic show ever.
Jason Fleming
View Profile
Veteran user
Marooned, Hawaii
374 Posts

Profile of Jason Fleming
What time should I show up? I think I might be able to get the day off...
MattTheKnife
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of MattTheKnife
I think that they start at 11AM but I'm not certain. I'm going on at 1PM so they'll certainly be happening by then.

Oh- if it's not raining we'll be in front of Quincy Market. But If it IS raining then we'll be inside at Ned Devines/Parris on the second floor in the Quincy Market Building. So come on out and cheer a bit for us. If you're around for my set (can you call 10 minutes a set?!) then be sure to come over and introduce yourself after!

Cheers,
-Matt (TK)
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
I found out that I did not make the cut this year. The good news is that at least this year I am surprised that I didn't make it.

Matt and Matt did you get a call today?

Best,

Dan-

JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3399 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Screw 'em, Danny. You'll get 'em next year. In the meantime, it sounds like you're gonna have a lot of shows to keep you busy.
Best,
Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Danny... I'm sure there are other venues... maybe undiscovered better ones. Take no prisoners.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Fanieul Hall Auditions Boston (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL