The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Method of no reset I.T. floating bill (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of 12345
I've been using Steve's hook up with my floating dollar bill, however it's trick to work with (unless you put the bill in your shirt poket) and walk away...

What other hook ups are ITR/PENS are great for instant resets?
AqueousMagiK
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of AqueousMagiK
LECLAIR ANIMATOR
Aaron Farrugia
Jonathan P.
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1484 Posts

Profile of Jonathan P.
Yes, LeClair Animator is great. You can try the loops too, but the effects are not really the same.
Jonathan.
BerkleyJL
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicago, IL
397 Posts

Profile of BerkleyJL
I'll have to add my endorsement to the LeClair Animator. Reset is automatic and you can float a borrowed bill. If you get the video "Who's afraid of IT?" you will learn a lot of other things you can do with that simple setup.
I need a stage name.

Joe Berkley
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
If you perform a floating effect like this, and are in need of an instant reset, like in a table hopping situation, I strongly suggest you to get a ITR.
Look into James George`s products, he has a lot of great ideas for hook-ups, routines and resets.

The Animator hook-up also works great, and it's very versatile.
Unfortunally it's easy to "snap" while doing other routines, so if you have several performances in a row I strongly suggest you to at least have a ITR or Loops as back-up.

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of 12345
Hey thanks that is very useful advice! I will require instant resets, will be doing walk around... so I might have time to get new I.T., if needed.
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Loops are the way to go in this situation. I use them constantly a my restaurant. They are self contained around your wrist and the spectator can grab the floating bill out of the air. You don't have to do any of that weird crumpling of the bill around something either...which is exactly what it looks like you're doing when doing ITR work.
Conus
View Profile
Special user
657 Posts

Profile of Conus
Si, si, twistedace.
ykstem
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of ykstem
I am a loops fan. Like the Leclaire Animator, but as Eirik pointed out, there are certain practical concerns about the thread lasting through a busy evening of performing and constant movement.

As always, though, if you can afford to, I think its advisable to at least become familiar with all IT options (itr's, it hookups, loops), to see what works best for your style and circumstances.
threadz
View Profile
New user
TN.
37 Posts

Profile of threadz
The fade
www.xtrememagicshop.com

where the magic is limited only by your Imagination!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Method of no reset I.T. floating bill (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL