The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Can't see any of the mugs, ect. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WhiteAngel
View Profile
Loyal user
West Virginia, USA
269 Posts

Profile of WhiteAngel
I have been unable to veiw the coffe mugs, and other related pictures on the Café...for example, the big sign at the top of the page jsut shows up as a small box with an X in the corner, and the words "The Magic Café Forum Index" written in font the size as this message......all of the mugs in the index, (that show if a forum has been actice or not), only show up as a small box with an X in the upper corner of the box.

If anyone could tell me how to change my browser settings or whatever it is to fix this problem, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, -Brian-
True illusionists strive to decieve the eye AND the mind.....
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Brian, try this first. Log off the Café, go into your browser and delete all the cookies and temp files for http://www.themagiccafe.com and themagiccafe.com. Then go back and log in again. If that doesn't fix the problem, then you need to adjust you security settings to a lower level. Are you using IE or another browser?

Also, if you have a firewall, there may have been an update to it. This often causes problems. You'd have to go into the firewall settings and adjust them. There are several topics in this forum explaining how to do this depending on what firewall you are using.
Where the magic begins
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
I have faced a similar problem. I have a multi operating system on my PC and use IE with a firewall. When I boot to a particular operating system the problem creeps up while in the others, all was normal.

The problem was resolved by reloading the operating system and all was well.

Hope this helps!

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
WhiteAngel
View Profile
Loyal user
West Virginia, USA
269 Posts

Profile of WhiteAngel
Thanks, and yes, I am using an Ie with a fire wall. I will do that...tahnks again!
True illusionists strive to decieve the eye AND the mind.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Can't see any of the mugs, ect. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL