The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Great mentalism tool (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

saracen
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of saracen
Hi,
Just wondering if any of you guys have looked into using the swann pen cam as a mentalism tool. If you search google for the swann pen cam you will find a wireless colour camera biult into a pen and there is a version with a hand held monitor. The possibilities are endless you can leave the pen on the table with other items and why you leave the room get a spectator to touch an item and you will see which one they touched. I have managed to get a see through perspex clip board for mine and the pen fits onto a holder on the clip, face the camera looking down the page and give the spectator a large sharpie (make excuse for large pen so the rest of the audience will be able to see the writting later) whatever they write on the sheet is sent to you in realtime, no need for expensive strange looking clip boards anymore. I'm sure you could think of loads of ways for this. Also price wise you could not do better. It's a quarter of the price some people charge for their clipboards. Just thought I would hare the idea guys.
Enjoy
aawb122pm
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of aawb122pm
How much did you pay for it?
and Where from?
saracen
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of saracen
Got mine off ebay but search google and I'm sure you will find someone selling them. I paid about $299.00 plus shipping to the uk when they were first released a while ago.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Great mentalism tool (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL