The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Konundrum Kube (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jkesler
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of jkesler
Just wandering if anyone else has seen the Konundrum Kube by Dream Illusions...
I was at Jack's shop earlier this week and he just completed one for a client...WOW
It's similar to JAM, however the top halve folds down on to the bottom for a sucker effect...Such a small base...Unbelievable...
James
magicmanrob
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of magicmanrob
Not only have I seen it I own the first one Jack sold. You are right its an awesome illusion, and if you know the Jam illusion you will recognize once you the Jack's that his is superior because it can be performed completely surrounded something you cant do with Jam. And his no bolt easy assembly sould be a benchmark for other builders.
reedrc
View Profile
Inner circle
1347 Posts

Profile of reedrc
Rob. Can we see it? Do you have photos you can share? Thx in advance
Kind Regards

Ryan C. Reed
Founder, Illusion Entertainment

designer, director, theatrical consultant, digital wizard, magic impresario, wonder aficionado, Illusioneer & dream architect.

Instagram
Facebook
Jack Murray
View Profile
Special user
St. Petersburg Fl.
773 Posts

Profile of Jack Murray
Some new pics can be found at the Magic Auction, "known builder", page 4, second item.
For more send PM.

Jack
magicmanrob
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of magicmanrob
Reed just provide me your email address and will send some from one of our shows. Jack Murray rules when it comes to building!
paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
I own the second one that Jack built, it's flat out amazing to see it done. It still blows me away that you can put someone inside that thing, it's tiny. Jack has done an awesome job with this illusion. It's built very well! If you would like to see some picturs, email me. paraguppie@hotmail.com

Keith
Check me out at www.magickeith.com
Jack Murray
View Profile
Special user
St. Petersburg Fl.
773 Posts

Profile of Jack Murray
For those who have asked, here is a link for more pics and info, since my website is curretly down.

Jack

http://www.stevensmagic.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=6400
abra
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of abra
Well I finally received my Konundrum Kube, and let me tell you Jack Murray of Dream Illusions has done it, this Illusion is great and so deceptive. Now I feel this is no way on the order of and Illusion called "Jam" because the methodology is different. When my assistant got into the illusion I could not believe she was actually in there this is so deceptive, I was even two feet away and was totally blown away by it. Jack is one heck of a builder and his products are built to last, he is very caring about what he builds and his client. I have provided a link to one of the vendors who sells it. Go to http://www.stevensmagic.com then go to escapes, there are some great pictures and a explanation of the illusion. Also not only do you get a well built illusion, but Jack provides an ATA case with it, now tell me how many illusion builders offer that. I plan on doing more business in the future with Dream Illusions. If anyone is looking for a fantastic illusion for their show this is it, this truly is a nice illusion. Jack keep up the good work can't wait to see what you have coming up in the future. If anyone should have any questions please (PM) me.

Abra
magicmanrob
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of magicmanrob
Congrats on obtaining what I believe to be one of the best illusions on the market. If you use it like we do you will soon findthat you can perform it in absolutely any venue. And you are right it is so deceptive even close up you just wont believe the assistant is inside. More people need to learn about how great of a builder that Jack really is. I hope he will take a chance and go to one of the big conventionsto show his illusions at the dealers booths. He is top n otch in my book.
abra
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of abra
Wow! that's what I have to say about Jack Murray from Dream Illusion's. His new Konundrum Kube Illusion is great, I just performed it for the first time over the Easter Hoilday at a major resort and the reaction from the audience was incredable. I just want to say one more time when I folded the top half down I still could not believe my assistant was in there this is truly a very deceptive illusion. Even when I did a meet and greet after the show people were asking me how did you do that box illusion with the tube in it. So right there that goes to show you've got something special.

Abra
Kline
View Profile
Veteran user
362 Posts

Profile of Kline
Hey Jack!
Congratulations of receiving such great kudos for your work. I'm sure it is a nice feeling.
Steven Kline
<BR><BR>www.stevenkline.com
<BR><BR>www.stevenklineproductions.com
Follow me on Twitter
@steveklinemagic
Jack Murray
View Profile
Special user
St. Petersburg Fl.
773 Posts

Profile of Jack Murray
Thanks Steve! Don't get me wrong I like a buck as much as the next guy, but when a client tells me he received more than he expected in quality, THAT is the real payoff. I just can't feel good about a sale if the client isn't happy, but fortunately I can count the unhappy ones on two fingers. I've also had some awsome clients who communicated their wishes cearly to me so I knew how to buid their satisfaction right into the prop.

Jack
magicmanrob
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of magicmanrob
Jack its great to see others on this forum starting to realize what a great builder you are! And for anyone who has ever recieved one of your works they will truely understand how they will get more than they expect when they recieve one of your props. I know you are working on your Prosumer line but are there any plans for additional releases in your legacy line?
Jack Murray
View Profile
Special user
St. Petersburg Fl.
773 Posts

Profile of Jack Murray
Yes Magicmanrob, I have a client that needs a prop with a "small stage footprint", so I'm building him a custom Zig Zag that produces a second assistant as a kicker. I might have another new Legacy item coming up, but
I can't say for sure at this time so I'll hold on to that info for now.

Jack
cardone
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of cardone
I just got my Kube this weekend ........... WOW !!!!! I knew it was going to be nice ... but look out ......this thing is a work of art !!!! So deceptive,strong, and and easy to put together. I am one happy customer.
Jack was wonderful to deal with and I look forward to working with him again. The ata case is great and will post again after I perform it for the first time . The first one will be at an outdoor festival in NYC at the end of this month. I performed it for a neighbor in my basement and he was about 2 feet from it and it is still is deceptive. I needed mine to break down all the way ... I was worried it would take 20 mins to assemble....well how about 2 mins.... no kidding ....Thanks again Jack and if any one has questions about the Kube let me know.... On to rehersals......
The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
Cardone,

I was in Jacks shop last week and was able to see your piece. Enjoy every moment that you have with it. Jack did a great job and the first time I walked in and saw it I was like.....hmmmm...ok Jack WHERE?!?!?!?!? And I was bafled even though I know where she is it just looks impossible to the naked eye.

WOW!

Keep it real Jack

Michael
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
Kerry Kistler
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, MO
234 Posts

Profile of Kerry Kistler
Hi Gang,
Jack designed and built a great variation on Zig Zag for me and it is built so well. The nice kicker is the second girl production after the routine looks finished.

Beautiful craftsmanship and lots of attention to detail. And here's the strange part - he answers every email and phone message with blazing promptness and he actually delivered the goods ahead of schedule.

If you want anything custom, at a fair price, on time, durably road worthy, and with great customer service - Jack's your man. Thanks Jack.

Cherrio,
Kerry Kistler
The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
I also got to see that piece. Jack made some nice improvements that he showed me. WOW he made even more deceptive then before and added a extra girl.

Enjoy that piece Kerry!!!!

Michael
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
Kerry Kistler
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, MO
234 Posts

Profile of Kerry Kistler
Hey Michael,
Thanks for the kind words but Jack did the real work. I just gave him a general idea over the phone of what I wanted and he worked his magic from there. I will enjoy it and think our venues will as well.

I should mention that Jack also builds the best fire cage on the market. Fast assembly and sturdy. I asked Jack if we could modify the back panel to make it rear loading. As always, Jack engineered a solution and now we can have the illusion all set and load the assistant at the last minute. Awesome job, Jack!

Cherrio,
Kerry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Konundrum Kube (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL