The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Arthur Atsma » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zack
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of Zack
Dear Steve,

Several friends of mine have made posts critical of Arthur Atsma, for his theft and subsequent sale of Greg Moreland's Chicken Sword routine.

Every such post was deleted without explaination. Why is this? I hope its not merely because Arthur is an advertiser?
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1162 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
Most likely because Chance Wolf has publicly posted evidence showing the contrary.
Zack
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of Zack
I'm not aware of any such posts. Mostly Chance just threatens to sue everybody in sight.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4749 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
As stated MANY times on the Café, we are NOT a courtroom nor are we likely to entertain such an idea. Arguements about intellectual property rights, theft etc are to be handled PRIVATELY and OFF the board - period, end of story. Members who ignore this philosophy and love to stir the drama kettle WILL have those posts removed and with absolutely NO explanation given. Hopefully I have made this issue clear for anyone to understand. Thank you. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Arthur Atsma » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL