The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » The Aristocrats (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
893 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
Just picked up the DVD this past weekend. My girlfriend chuckled a bit, but thought it was one of those jokes that requires you to already have had your two drink minimum before it's funny. (Luckily I wasn't driving, and had some tequila while watching.)

The mime version of the joke had me rolling on the floor- I haven't laughed that hard in ages. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend the movie to my family, as I know they'd all be completely offended within the first five minutes. (It's tough being the only sane person among all my relatives...)
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
FacadeTheStiltBoy
View Profile
Elite user
Greensboro NC
474 Posts

Profile of FacadeTheStiltBoy
Yeah the mime definatly did a good job with the joke (and all of the onlookers passing by durring this probibly is what made the film).

I gotta learn the card trick, that was amazing too.
jonzola
View Profile
New user
canada
42 Posts

Profile of jonzola
The exploding bottle that Penn and Teller do...is that the devils bottle...in the directors commentary, Penn states it as a simple science trick.
This movie was great. I saw it in the theaters and had several people get up and leave. It certanly is not for the faint hearted or the easily offended. But as I am a dirty old man....I loved it.
glatner
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of glatner
Thesouth park versionwas hilarious.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » The Aristocrats (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL