The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Sleight of Hand on Horseback (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Odds are good that Will Rogers did magic on horseback. Most people never mention his interest in magic. However, if you will visit his ranch in Oklahoma, among the items found with his body at the crash site were his magic tricks. They had gone to Alaska with him!

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Amazing Bruce
View Profile
New user
Buffalo Bill Country, Wyoming
1 Post

Profile of The Amazing Bruce
Living in Wyoming, I can see the potential for magic from the saddle. I may just have to brush up on my magic-in-the-saddle technique! Thanks for sharing your horseback magic...

Bruce
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Bruce:

What breed of horse are you riding there?

Posted: Apr 10, 2005 11:39pm
-----------------------------------------------------
I've been booked for July 30 to perform a couple of hours of strolling close-up magic at a corporate picnic. They're having a Western theme, and it's at a park where I ride all the time, so, in keeping with the theme, I'll don by best Horseman/Magician's duds, ride Khaleel to the park, do my show, then ride him back to the barn. How cool is that? I get paid to do two of the things I love the most: ride my horse and perform close-up magic!

I'm trying to get another corporate picnic gig on July 31. They're having a Western theme . . .
Rob Elliott
View Profile
Elite user
Reston VA
487 Posts

Profile of Rob Elliott
Would you consider taping your performance? I'm sure I speak for a lot of us when I say I'd like to see it!
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
I'll see what I can do. My wife said that she'll be there - mainly to keep an eye on Khaleel (make sure the kids don't mess with him and what-have-you) - so she may be able to tape at least a portion of the performance.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Sleight of Hand on Horseback (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL