The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Finding Gimmick Coins in your Change (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andy G
View Profile
Regular user
Terra Australis
180 Posts

Profile of Andy G
I've lost or spent several expensive gimmicked coins over the years, just makes me wonder if anyone's ever found a gimmicked coin in their change? (And if so could you please return it to me!) I mean the chances of a magician recieving a gimmicked coin in his change must be miniscule!
Russ
View Profile
Regular user
Muskogee, Oklahoma
125 Posts

Profile of Russ
I once spent my "Pass The Buck" dollar.
If someone got a S&S half or a shimmed coin, they may not have even realized they had it and spent it. So there is a slim chance you will get it back. But I wouldn't hold my breath. Smile
Russ
"All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten" by Robert Fulghum
Spydur
View Profile
Special user
PDX, now San Diego...back to PDX
966 Posts

Profile of Spydur
A friend of mine once found a cig thru quarter jammed in the pay slot for a laundry machine. I wonder if anyone has ever found a T.T. and wondered, "What the heck is this? Did someone loose their prosthetic?"

Corey B.
scheda
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
287 Posts

Profile of scheda
Lol, my teacher did just that actually. I had lost my TT at school. The next day, he was digging around in his desk(not sure how it got there) but he found it, pulled it out and said, "what the heck is this?" Then I told him it was mine, he asked again what it was, so I told him it was my spare thumb in case I lost one. sounds kinda corny, but he liked it. So then i just did a quick false transfer and made it dissapear. He liked that.

Smile
Coming soon... Who knows!
r4bid
View Profile
Veteran user
386 Posts

Profile of r4bid
My dad's store used to get a lot of interesting coins, a couple folding and one or two cig through quarter. Unfortunatly his staff tended to destroy them when they found them to be falses leaving me with nothing Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Finding Gimmick Coins in your Change (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL