The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Review of The Successful Family Entertainer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
Review of The Successful Family Entertainer by Eric Paul

A complete book from cover to cover.

Opener for your show - The why's, the how's are covered here.
How to routine a show - Routining will make any act polished and looking professional, it is covered in good detail.
What to wear - Discussing the do's and don'ts of costuming.
Giveaways at your shows - A good working magician, is also a good marketer, in the book Eric covers all sorts of giveaways, from goodie bags, to business cards etc.
Scripting a magic show - Putting all your routines together into a flowing and entertaining program. In my opinion worth the price of the book, Every performer should be following a good script.

Throughout the book there are routines, from juggling, to spongeballs, a borrowed bill routine, oh I can't forget, the rabbit from the hat!

There is plenty more in this book, I suggest buying it if you are a family entertainer!

Just think of this book as being more then complete! I give it a 5 out of 5 stars.

Best,
Ed
____
nalu_magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Paradise
297 Posts

Profile of nalu_magic
I purchased this book over one year ago and can honestly say that it has been more than worth it. Eric shares some great routines here and lots of helpful advice. I was hoping that this book wouldn't be reviewed in hopes of keeping it a secret...but since the cat is out already, let me give you my highest approval! Great book.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Review of The Successful Family Entertainer (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL