The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Canadian Magicians (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richard Sanders
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sanders FX
174 Posts

Profile of Richard Sanders
Hey fellow Canadian Magicians,

A small group of Canadian magicians have spearheaded a plan to get affordable Professional Liability Insurance for Canadian Magicians.
In the past, Canadian magicians have had to pay between $1500.00 to $2500.00 per year.
We are presently working on getting a blanket coverage plan similar to that used by the SAM and IBM clubs in the U.S.
The ballpark annual fee that we are looking at right now would be around $400.00 Canadian dollars annually.

Please send me an email if you are interested as the more magicians that show an interest the quicker we can make this happen.

Thank you
Richard Sanders

P.S. Please email me directly at info@thatsimpossible.com with your name and email address if you are interested and I will send you more information as it becomes available.

Thanks
Renaldi
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
106 Posts

Profile of Renaldi
Do you have any idea what the deductible would be as well as the exclusions, if any. I assume this is the policy Joan Caesar was looking into.
Richard Sanders
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sanders FX
174 Posts

Profile of Richard Sanders
Renaldi,
Please email me at the address mentioned above and I will get you the info that you requested asap.
Yes, this is the insurance policy that Joan was looking into.
I am just trying to help by giving it an extra push.
Rich
Dayle
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
147 Posts

Profile of Dayle
Has there been any progress on this?

Cheers
Dayle
World's Most Accomplished Female Escape Artist
http://www.sherryandkrallmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Canadian Magicians (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL