The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Chad long Flash Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

odroj88
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of odroj88
I hear a lot of people talking about Chad Long's 'Flash Coins.' I heard it was on a video, but I have been unable to find it at any major dealer sites. Does anyone know where I could this video and any other mateial published by Chad.
Odrj88
metaphyzix
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of metaphyzix
Its on Chad Long's Magic Video... Yeah, thats the name of the tape.
odroj88
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of odroj88
Ok thanks a lot but, where Can I buy Chad Long's Magic Video.
Odrj88
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1266 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook

http://www.pennyflix.com/Pages/Instructional/ChadMagic.html

"Chad Long's Magic Video

10 Tricks in all, both performed and explained by Close-Up Magician, Chad Long. The included tricks are:

1) Black-Red-Blank 2) Oil & Water 3) Full Deck Oil & Water 4) Another Rumor 5) Coins from Purse? 6) Okito Reverse-Embly 7) Y.A.C. (Yet Another Collectors) 8) The Vanishing Ring 9) The Shuffling Lesson 10) Flash Coins"

"Send check or money order [for $20] (plus $3.20 shipping, International shipping will be higher) to Chad Long, 116 Powell Blvd. #5105, Daytona Beach, FL 32114. Or email for more info at magicvideo@chadlong.com"

Steve H Smile Smile
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Chad long Flash Coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL