The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Forum Idea » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mentalvic
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of mentalvic
I was wondering if you could include (or already have and I'm just not very observant today) a forum for magicians who want to meet in real life. (No, not a sleazy hook-up section where "disappearing hand" jokes would be the norm. GOSH!) More of a, "Out in the boonie and want to find fellow magicians? Try here!" kind of section.

You see, for 2 years I was in LA and that's when and where the magic bug bit. But I've since returned to Alabama and it's hard to find people here that are into magic. I'd like to meet locals of like mind, you know.

Thanks!
There she was, a dodgy old prune in a tiara, rushing at me waving a sword. Do all knights suffer this whilst being made?
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
mentalvic
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of mentalvic
Quote:
On 2005-03-15 14:49, Dave VanVranken wrote:
Try "So Happy Together"

D'oh!

(And I thank you!)
There she was, a dodgy old prune in a tiara, rushing at me waving a sword. Do all knights suffer this whilst being made?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Forum Idea » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.31 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL