The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Bar Magic Forum? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
What about a magic forum dedicated strictly to behind the bar performers? I am trying to break into that field but don't know much about actual bartending. I know about magic behind a bar...not doing too much and stretching out time to keep patrons there and drunking...because I work behind the bar at my restaurant on Tuesday nights doing a short set to keep some patrons there. I would like to see a forum dedicated to working behind the bar, magic behind the bar, stunts bets and wagers behind a bar, bar gags, etc. I think that it would really benefit a lot of the members here at the Café.
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Count me in on that idea, too!

Having worked with some of the greats in that line, I'd love to be able to exchange stories, ideas and the like with people and to help others along as my poor talents might be able to do.

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
irishguy
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
629 Posts

Profile of irishguy
It seems like a great idea to me as well. I work predominately in bars and that is quite different from restaurant and strolling work.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4745 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
I will take this idea under serious consideration. I am currently contemplating several new areas and this may become one of them - Thanks! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Bar Magic Forum? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL