The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Front Row Sankey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MaGiShN46
View Profile
Loyal user
244 Posts

Profile of MaGiShN46
Is this DVD any good? I just ordered it so I guess I don't have any choice whether I like it or not but, I am excited. lol

Do any of you have it? What you think about it?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Brett Stamm
PuB_Evo
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of PuB_Evo
Hi there. What more can I say? The DVD was great. More to street performance kind of style. Where Jay performs some of the most stunning magic out on the street. No regrets!!! You will be able to find lots of reviews on the bottom of that page in the link I have provided you. Hope that helps.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=988
"with a deck of 52 cards"
Viper® Tally-Ho Deck
Bicycle® Black Tiger Deck
Fresh
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Fresh
It's not street magic. It's table hopping.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
1995 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
In my opinion, you can't go wrong with Sankey's videos. Some of his effects cross over (and a lot of his sleights) but who cares..the man is awesome.

I have been waiting for a DVD like this for a while, make sure you let us know how you like it.
Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2118 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
There's a thread on this DVD in the Reviews section of the board, take a look there, lots of opinions on the DVD. I think its great, lots of strong stuff.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
orbit17
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of orbit17
Front row is well worth getting
MaGiShN46
View Profile
Loyal user
244 Posts

Profile of MaGiShN46
Thanks it just came in today -- it has great, great effects!
atrudo
View Profile
Regular user
New Hampshire
192 Posts

Profile of atrudo
This looks like a great DVD. I keep hearing about the phoenix effect and how good it is. Any comments?
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2118 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
The Phoenix Effect is relatively easy, and the reactions are wonderful. I added this effect to my repertoire right after watching, and its been very well-received. Mentalism and fire in a card effect.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
George 
View Profile
Regular user
New York
133 Posts

Profile of George 
Paperclipped! I was first exposed to Paperclipped on this DVD. I love this beautiful move, and the rest of the DVD is powerful stuff too. 2 thumbs waaay up.

George
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Yeah, looks like Front Row Sankey is way better than Jay's Greatest Hits!
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
TheFish727
View Profile
New user
Tarzana CA
96 Posts

Profile of TheFish727
I love it. What I love about the live dvds is that you can see the different reactions and you can see if it get a good reponse
munch1215
View Profile
New user
California
77 Posts

Profile of munch1215
I actually OWN Front Row Sankey. It has some pretty good ideas on it. The only trick I use from it tohugh is the Phoenix one. I also don't really like the fish eye lens.
Look deep within yourself for inspiration
TheFish727
View Profile
New user
Tarzana CA
96 Posts

Profile of TheFish727
I agree with munch it that the Phoenix effect is the best on the dvd. the sad part is that is involves flash paper and I don't have any
munch1215
View Profile
New user
California
77 Posts

Profile of munch1215
Yes! I agree with you on that one Fish! It is such a hassle to keep refilling the flash paper. There are special deals out there where you can buy an amount that will last you a lifetime for a reasonable price.
TheFish727
View Profile
New user
Tarzana CA
96 Posts

Profile of TheFish727
YEs this is why I don't but flash paper because you use it then you need to keep buying it
munch1215
View Profile
New user
California
77 Posts

Profile of munch1215
I guess you could use regular tissue paper with gas or cologne sprayed on it. That would be a cheaper, more dangerous way to do it.
TheFish727
View Profile
New user
Tarzana CA
96 Posts

Profile of TheFish727
Yeah I would do that if I wanted to burn my spects face off
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Front Row Sankey (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL