The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Harry Lorayne's NEW book - The Classic Collection (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1747 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
I just received word that Harry is releasing a LARGE volume including reprints of his classics, with ommissions, additions, decisions, revisions, upgrading and updating for and of: Close-Up Card Magic, Personal Secrets, My Favorite Card Tricks, and Deck-Sterity. He is also including some bonus information, as well. The cost, including shipping, is just under $100 and will be available ONLY though Harry. If you're interested, you can contact Harry directly at harrylorayne@earthlink.net.

I just spoke with Harry who informed me that the books are due from the printer in April, and there will be only a limited number of copies available. This is certain to become a collector's item...

Best,

David
stevenamills
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of stevenamills
Just curious -

Wasn't PS (Personal Secrets) advertised as available only through Lorayne when it came out?

sam
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1747 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Yes it was. This, however, is a re-release (and updating) of 'old' material. However, yes, it obviously is being released after PS.
GeorgeG
View Profile
Inner circle
Thousand Oaks, CA
1019 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
In addition to the aforementioned titles, the new book will also contain another previous release, "The Epitome Location", and as Harry advertised in his e-mail, Extra Special Bonus: New Stuff!!

My check is already in the mail.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Harry Lorayne's NEW book - The Classic Collection (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL