The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Best Electric chair (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Thomas Rudolfo
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria, EU
640 Posts

Profile of Thomas Rudolfo
Ed,

I higly respect your opinion. I'm also agains Death Penalty but IMO this chair I wouldn't concern about.
I shoudl mentions that the apeareance of such a chair nothing has in common with an electric chair unfortunately used for deatch penalties.

Instead the chairs look like ordinary folding chairs many people have at home for sitting on it every day.

I even had (during the year I used such a chair) also the pleasure to perform mentalism a charity organisation and because the host once saw me performing this chair as a part of a rotuine he insisted that I should also show it at the performance for this organisation.

So I just wanted to point out that few people would compare this to death penalty IF the chair is presented in the right way of course.

Greetings
Thomas
Think positive and you'll see, how beautiful your life can be!

www.der-mentalist.net
Ola
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia / Sweden
245 Posts

Profile of Ola
There is a booklet called "Zapped". It's a routine without gimmicked chairs. I think this is the method Paul Daniels use.
Hank Lee was selling it for a while but it's no longer on his website.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you are all the same...
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Hey it's cool. My main concern was from reading above if someone had a Pace-Maker, or Heart Trouble then it might be dangerous. That was more my concern. Thanks for going into more detail, Ed, (Eddini).
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
PaulPacific
View Profile
Special user
Yes, I used my toes to type all of my
907 Posts

Profile of PaulPacific
Indeed I DO perform the famous Electric Chairs and it does get quite a "charge" from the audience as well as a jolt from the people on stage! I love Paul Daniels' handling of this effect but I have heard that Mr. Electric also slays his audience with this particular test!

Is there any footage, if you'll pardon the use of the term ;-) of his performance of this wonderful routine?

Paul Pacific
Blessings on thee, little man,
barefoot boy with cheeks of tan...
Outward sunshine; inward joy,
Blessings on thee, barefoot boy! :-D
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
I have some specs in the book on my site. For the most part I can't describe in public, lets just say its more static then shocking.
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Didn't Gerry M. use an electric chair on his TV special, "The Mentalist"?
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Best Electric chair (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL