The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Vanishing for sale item » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

swatchel-omi
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of swatchel-omi
I saw something for sale in the Lets Make a Magic Deal DVD section, but when I went back to the item, the thread was gone.

Are there any reasons "for sale" items would be removed ?

Joe
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5120 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Joe, posts in the Let's make a deal forum are deleted 30 days after the original post. Here's the reason from the rules and etiquette forum.

Quote:
Because items are often sold or traded quickly, members may occasionally forget to delete their original post advertising the item(s). To conserve bandwidth and avoid confusion, posts will be automatically removed 30 days from the original insertion date. Should you still wish to sell or trade the item, you may of course repost.
Where the magic begins
swatchel-omi
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of swatchel-omi
I understand that, ( and agree with the policy), but this was a new post.

Joe

ps. great photo of you and your grandaughter !!
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5120 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
The only time a new post would be deleted would be if the originator notified us that the item was sold or no longer available.
Where the magic begins
swatchel-omi
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of swatchel-omi
Thanks !

Joe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Vanishing for sale item » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL