The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Braue Notebooks essay on Cogitations (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Sherman
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, VA
1511 Posts

Profile of Paul Sherman
The original thread about this (in the card section) was moved to an area of this board I didn't know existed and have never checked (called "a turn of the page" or something).

Since I never would have found the announcement there, I think it's worth reposting here:

Just saw that Steve's article is already up. It's a very entertaining read. I was largely unfamiliar with the so-called "Braue Notebooks"--and what they represented--and I found the article illuminating. It's really not the "slam" on Busby that a lot of people might be expecting. While Busby's behavior is called into question, the article is really more about how a magical artifact of significant historical importance was (thankfully) saved from fading into obscurity and is now preserved for future generations to study and learn from. I think anyone interested in the history of card magic will enjoy it.

Go check it out and see for yourself at http://cogitations.net

Paul
"The finished card expert considers nothing too trivial that in any way contributes to his success..." Erdnase

some youtube videos
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Braue Notebooks essay on Cogitations (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL