The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Charlie Miller Cups (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
A colleague has emailed me, asking if I would like to buy his Charlie Miller cups from him. They look to be in excellent shape. However, I have no idea how much to offer. I don't want to insult him by offering too low, but then, I don't want to overpay for them either. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
the74rock
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of the74rock
A good person to ask would be bill palmer.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
http://www.magicinc.net might still have a few in stock. Some time back they were $65 but I think $100 would be more than fair.

If you can try them first do so. Some people love them and some don't like the way they stack (loose and wobbly). I think they are just fine. Nickle plate them and you will be thrilled.

OH, Palmer may not be online for a few days, he just hit town (Hollywood) and is lecturing tomorrow at the Magic Castle.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Magicmaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1235 Posts

Profile of Magicmaven
You going Pete? I am.
rmaxgoodwin.com
https://rmaxgoodwin.com/
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I plan on being there, but might need a ride home.. my car is in the shop and I fell and sprained me knee! Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Charlie Miller Cups (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL