The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Best Impromptu OOTW (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rodney Massey
View Profile
Loyal user
pickering, ontario
231 Posts

Profile of Rodney Massey
IMHO, I believe that the best impromptu version of Out of This World is Harry Lorayne's Impromptu Out of This World!
Alan Jackson
View Profile
Elite user
Cardiff, UK
432 Posts

Profile of Alan Jackson
I agree with Rodney. HL's is an excellent version of OOTW.
There are 10 kinds of people: those who understand binary numbers, and those who don't.
Johnnymysto
View Profile
Regular user
South Carolina
116 Posts

Profile of Johnnymysto
Does anyone know where to find this?
Thomas Hudecsek
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of Thomas Hudecsek
Hi!

You can find it in Harry Lorayne’s Book "my favorite Card Tricks"

I love his version, and in my opinion it’s better then JC Wagner’s version, where you predict the amount of the spectators misses.

greetings,
Thomas
Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
Since this is in the Impromptu room, I assume you won't always have your playing cards with you. So if you're at a restaurant, why not consider using the sugar packets (regular sugar and the pink/blue stuff.) Mike Close has a clever version of wolves and sheep (or something like that) using a gimmicked sugar packet.

Put your minds to it.

yours,
Scott
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Best Impromptu OOTW (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL