The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Gazzo! A long winded post about my pal. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5361 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Well Danny, he's the best who's ever breathed! The best!

kHz
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2108 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
Hoo, that was great!
Thanks Danny!
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Quote:
On 2011-09-01 16:04, Kozmo wrote:
Well Danny, he's the best who's ever breathed! The best!

kHz

Kozmo! I miss you man! How you doing brother?

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
Tim Friday
View Profile
Elite user
483 Posts

Profile of Tim Friday
I think one of the most important things I learned from Gazzo is that he puts the spotlight on the audience. So many speakers/entertainers are so caught up about being in the spotlight - "it's all about me!" but Gazzo sincerely makes it all about the audience.

And he makes FAT HATS! The true measure of a street performer, the bottom line. He's the best, and even the other Masters will say so.

I have heard Master Kozmo talk in person about how Gazzo is the best on many different occasions.

All hail the Great Master Gazzo!!!

How could one acquire the two videos that are mentioned in this thread?

I just hope that in the next life I will get to meet the Great Master of all street performers, Master Cellini...
vernon
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
552 Posts

Profile of vernon
Saw the clip all the way overused in Oz. Thanks for posting it Danny. Penns remarks are so vey true
I saw the thread title and opening it saw it dated back to 2002 Geez how time flies. Thanks again for posting Danny.

James James
RobertSmith
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of RobertSmith
Despite a very checkered history with Gazzo, I too would echo what's been said here, now and 9 years ago.

Wish I'd had a better go with him. Could have learned much more than from just his tapes.

What can I say? I was an arrogant prick in my early 20s. Have learned much in my old age.

Robert
Tim Friday
View Profile
Elite user
483 Posts

Profile of Tim Friday
Quote:
On 2011-09-01 18:31, Tim Friday wrote:
How could one acquire the two videos that are mentioned in this thread?

Any idea how I could get those DVD's?
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13370 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
I have "Gazzo Uncensored". Great video. I'd let it go for $200.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Tim Friday
View Profile
Elite user
483 Posts

Profile of Tim Friday
Quote:
On 2011-11-15 23:21, Frank Starsini wrote:
I have "Gazzo Uncensored". Great video. I'd let it go for $200.

Why was that one taken off the market? The explicit material?
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1678 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
Quote:
On 2002-11-15 14:36, Danny Hustle wrote:
Quote:
On 2002-11-15 13:19, MOTO42 wrote:
You know what, that's a good idea. Of course being able to put on a GOOD show is still a ways off, as I know exactly 2 tricks. And am not to good at those just yet. It's time to hit the sleights and hit them hard, I guess.

(On another note, if push came to shove, I could get a job at the local pizza place in under 10 minutes if I wanted it. It's not unpleasent work, and the folks there are great, but I was there for four years and I'm burned out.)

I watched Sonny Holiday knock out show after show last weekend with only three tricks.

Learn them well and you will make money and have a lot of fun!

Great advice above about having an act that works in the first place to go out on the street...

Same with Nick Nickolas, a pleasure to watch & Learn..Hilarious act

His show is fabulous- not a lot of effects but structured from years of performing & a finale
with a world class cups & Balls with Jumbo tennis ball
DoctorCognos
View Profile
Elite user
413 Posts

Profile of DoctorCognos
One of the best observations I have seen about Gazzo, is that he makes the audience the star in his show. He is a master entertainer, and a fine magician. I did go to Vegas a few years ago to attend his cups and balls master class. And it was worth every penny and more.

I haven't busked in a couple years because I bought a race car, and have been racing around the country. But I did all I could with that car, NHRA National Record, lots of Class Wins, Best Appearing car, etc. And I am now broke again becuase of it.

So I just broke out the cups, table and pouch that Gazzo made me (good thing I didn't leave any fruit in it), and am now back to work again at the first opportunity.

The Doctor
The Doctor Knows.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Gazzo! A long winded post about my pal. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL