The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Another levitation question... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rtgreen
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, Oregon
1322 Posts

Profile of rtgreen
I have been familiar with the Trilby Couch for quite some time. Whenever I heard someone refer to the Trilby levetation, I thought that's what they were refering to. Recently, I learned that the levitation with the assistant rotating in the air is also a Trilby invention. Now I'm confused. Anyone care to clear thngs up for me? Smile

Thanks,
Richard
kregg
View Profile
Inner circle
1950 Posts

Profile of kregg
Richard,
Originally, the Trilby Aga was a levitation which presented a plank of wood between two chairs, lady floats, crowd oohs and ahs. It later evolved into a gazillion different presentations and received well disguised face lifts (via magicians, manufacturers and set designers). Couches, water. wooden planks, it's all good... Rotation is optional!

Hope this helps,
Kregg
POOF!
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Good summary Kregg. I haven't seen you on the air lately. Hope all is well.

(Lucy is ready to return to Atlanta for more chocolate desserts. Maybe they will invite us to Harvest next time.)

Take care.

Bob and Lucy
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Another levitation question... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL