The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Floating Rose (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

R.T.
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of R.T.
Has anyone used Kevin James floating rose, and is it worth the investment....also what skill level must you have to perform this trick.

Thanks for the help guys, ya'll are the best!
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
The Kevin James Floating Rose is without a doubt a stunning piece of magic.
It's probably one of the greatest thread routines you can perform.
As a bonus when you buy this, you'll get the Video where Kevin teaches you a lot about thread magic in general, so you get much more than just the trick.

But if you are new to thread magic this is probably not the first IT routine I would suggest you to get, it requires much practice, especially when it comes to the feel of working the thread and propper misdirection throught the routine.
I would start of with material from Jon Leclair, or get the Ammar thread DVD's first, then go for the floating rose...

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
Mystical Being
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Mystical Being
I heard from Kevin James that work is underway over the next few months for the Floating Rose and Rules of Thumb series to be converted to DVDs.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Floating Rose (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL