The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Terminator wallet by Paul Wilson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I don't know the Quantum Bender, but if it works for you and you are happy with it, fine.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
slap aces
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of slap aces
Only 35 in the first run - more will be made if Joe and Paul have the interest (and I suspect they will, the wallet is incredible). From what I hear the first 35 will hardly cover the development costs.

I saw this fool plenty of well known magicians at the WMS. Paul used a clever subtlety in his routine and I was pleased to see it included in the instructions.
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Slap Aces

All I can say is when I borrowed a coin from my wife and she bent her coin, she freaked! This wallet is worth every penny! No pun intended! I'm rather have the coin bend in the specs hand so I bring out the money and bet $10.00 that they can bend the coin. When they do, it is JUST amazing!

Sly
mikep
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
327 Posts

Profile of mikep
That is an excellent way of introducing the wallet!! I like it alot, Mike
slap aces
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of slap aces
Sly - the smiling illusion from the notes works great for me - I'm having pictures of my hand printed up for the pseudo voodoo effect where they sign the real coin and the coin in the picture. All three presentations give a reason for the wallet (and there are plenty of alternatives) but the fact that the bending action happens right under thier nose during a natural action just tickles me.

I considered carrying a picture of Uri Geller and take that from the wallet!
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1123 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
I never thought that I'd be doing any metal bending, but I went ahead and placed an order. I was happy with the prototype that I saw last Fall, so I'm sure that the finished version will be great. I haven't been unhappy with anything from Porper or Wilson. Hopefully I'll have the wallet by the end of this coming week.
mikep
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
327 Posts

Profile of mikep
Just ordered mine, I was told that I was about person 21 so there only a little over 10 left.......Better Hurry Folks!!
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
The Terminator wallet has already booked me three shows! I'm definitely getting my money back quick with this one!!
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of learachel
You must have Terminator for booking 3 shows!!!! come onnnnnnnnn please stop!
Simon
Belgium
Thomas Wayne
View Profile
Inner circle
Alaska
1977 Posts

Profile of Thomas Wayne
Quote:
On 2005-03-31 11:37, david_a_whitehead wrote:
Wow it now costs $700 to bend a coin...YIKES!

Actually it only costs $700 to bend the first coin. After that they're free Smile

I saw one that was somewhere around the second or third prototype and actually had a small part in perfecting the final design. As far as I'm concerned, the mechanism is brilliant and I'm betting that Paul has developed a handling that will fool the pants off the spectators. Depending on the spectators, that could be a very good thing...

Regards,
Thomas Wayne
MOST magicians: "Here's a quarter, it's gone, you're an idiot, it's back, you're a jerk, show's over." Jerry Seinfeld
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1223 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
Quote:
On 2005-04-06 02:38, learachel wrote:
You must have Terminator for booking 3 shows!!!! come onnnnnnnnn please stop!
Simon
Belgium

I don't find his statement strange at all. I know for a fact that the Predator Wallet has directly affected the booking of six of my shows. Not bad, aside from the fact that I believe the entertainer should be what books a show and not the trick.
GEMINI
View Profile
Regular user
WA, USA
193 Posts

Profile of GEMINI
I think I should go ahead and place an order. Anything from Porper has to be topnotch! Hopefully I'll have the wallet soon.

Sam
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
I can think of NO better miracle then bending their SIGNED coin in their hand! This effect has FLOORED layman completely! Three shows and counting....Thanks Joe Proper and Paul Wilson because you guys are my hero!
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Michael... the Entertainer includes the guy SELECTING the tricks. Bad choices, bad act.
ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
...I agree with Michael....a great effect can't save a poor performer, but a competent performer can save almost any trick....
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1123 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
Well, I just got off the phone with HP. It looks like there's a delay in the shipping of the wallets. It appears that they'll be arriving at HP some time next week at the earliest.
Paul Gross
View Profile
Special user
574 Posts

Profile of Paul Gross
More Wallets Will Be Arriving At Hocus Pocus On Monday 4/11/05...We Shipping Them As Fast As We Get Them.

Best Regards
Paul Gross
Hocus Pocus
Best Regards,

Paul Gross

Owner

http://www.hocus-pocus.com
Ben G
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of Ben G
Does anyone knows if it works with Euro coins ?
thanks
Ben G
Steve Dela
View Profile
Special user
U.K. London
961 Posts

Profile of Steve Dela
Whats the largest coin this would work with?

In Magic
Steve Dela
http://stevedela.com
Associate Member of the Inner Magic Circle
FFFF
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
It is made for a USA Quarter 25-cent piece. There might be a euro the same size?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Terminator wallet by Paul Wilson (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL