The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Gunter Puchinger's Mini Kub Zag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

briansmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
507 Posts

Profile of briansmagic
Does anyone know if Gunter is still building them? I know CHALET does in the US, but what about Gunter? I know he built them in the late 80's but what about now? Can anyone tell me anything about them?....how they came to be, when they came on the market, where they were sold, etc. And, if anyone has one of his Mini Kubs could you please contact me? I would be interested in asking you some specific questions...

And, if you own anything else he has built I would be interested in hearing about the quality, craftsmanship, design, etc.

Thanks,
Brian
briansmagic@valleyint.com
Rip
View Profile
New user
Ireland
57 Posts

Profile of Rip
Hi Brian,

Günter is still making the Mini Kub Zag but has released a new and much improved version called the Impossible Illusion where the bottom section is removed completely!

Photographs and details (in German) are available in the members area of his website at http://www.gpuchinger.de/ . You will need a password to access this area which he will supply if you email him.

Contact him with any questions you have as he is very approachable and helpful. If you have any problem translating the description he is willing to help you out.

Alternatively I could mail you the details, let me know.

briansmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
507 Posts

Profile of briansmagic
Does he speak English? How would I communicate w/ him? I would LOVE to speak with him....
Rip
View Profile
New user
Ireland
57 Posts

Profile of Rip
Yes, he speaks English.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Gunter Puchinger's Mini Kub Zag (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL