The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Greg Wilsons Ring Effect? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7292 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Quick question I cant find this anywhere. Does anyone know if he has a website? Or where I could find this is print or DVD prefablly?
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10591 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Gregory Wilson has a vhs not sure if he has a dvd,
called ring leader,Anxcellent video he explains many moves of other magicians
such as Ray Grismer , dan Garrett. Al Schnider
,bob miller and many other magicians.. this video also come with a velt cord and weding ring

vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7292 Posts

Profile of paisa23
The only place I found that used to have this was Penguinmagic. but they don't carry it anymore. Any thoughts on where else I might locate this?
the74rock
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of the74rock
http://www.misdirections.com has it. fast shipping too
KenW
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of KenW
If you are still looking for Ring Leader by Greg Wilson, try contacting MagicSmith...i.e. Chris Smith. I believe that his website is still up and running and I am sure that he has it in stock.
KW
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7292 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Thanks for the info. Ill look into that right away.
Bobcape
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
470 Posts

Profile of Bobcape
Here's the Magic Smith website. I don't see Ring Leader on it anymore. If you can't find it, I have it that I would sell. It did come with a velvet cord but I don't remember a ring.

Bob
Be Amazed! + Enjoy The Magic!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7292 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Bobcape by any chanceis this in DVD format? Because here where I am no one has a VCR andi really don't want to purchase one for one tape.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2711 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Unfortunately its only on vhs. I wish it was dvd.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7292 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Oh ok I wasnt aware of that. Thanks for the update.
jaybaby
View Profile
New user
Australia
87 Posts

Profile of jaybaby
I believe that penguin bought the rights to this video from magicsmith, and are soon to release this on DVD.
You could email them for a release date, I too am eagerly awaiting it.
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1452 Posts

Profile of jstone
I've seen Greg Wilson's routine. It's very similiar in handling to Dan Fleshman's Routine called Sonata for Ring and String. I use it all the time. I bought it from the Magic Menu at a Jim Sisti Lecture about 10 years ago. By the way, if you do restaurant magic, you MUST check out Jim Sisti's stuff! His stuff rocks! I've read a lot of stuff from him over the years and I've seen him lecture a couple of times. You can't go wrong with his stuff.
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Although many may think it's a moot point, the magician to whom this thread refers is not Greg Wilson - he is, as Vinny wrote, Gregory Wilson. Greg Wilson - Mark Wilson's son - is also a magician; Gregory Wilson uses his full first name to distinguish himself from Mark's son.
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1452 Posts

Profile of jstone
Quote:
On 2005-04-03 12:50, S2000magician wrote:
Although many may think it's a moot point, the magician to whom this thread refers is not Greg Wilson - he is, as Vinny wrote, Gregory Wilson. Greg Wilson - Mark Wilson's son - is also a magician; Gregory Wilson uses his full first name to distinguish himself from Mark's son.

You are correct. Thanks for reminding us.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Greg Wilsons Ring Effect? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL