The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Sorry, you do not have access to view the topic in this forum. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hypnoman1
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of hypnoman1
How does one get to have acces to forums such as themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=48539&forum=82
when it does not direct you to the link? is there a password? Help
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice.
Joseph Dunninger
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5194 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Forums in the banquest room and Let's make a deal areas require a post count of 50. Once you reach that level, you will automatically have access to them.
Where the magic begins
kilobytes
View Profile
New user
Malaysia
12 Posts

Profile of kilobytes
Just a quick questions, I have been into magic Café for almost 9 months, and I visited this Café daily without posting plenty of irrelevant stuff, do I get any privilage for accessing the banquest room?
[-KiloByteS-]
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5194 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
We have many members who have been with us for a long time and don't have the required 50 posts. This is the requirement to gain access to those areas.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Sorry, you do not have access to view the topic in this forum. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL