We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Upcoming Books This Year? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
PapaG
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of PapaG
What books are forthcoming that you're excited about?

For me:

The Vernon Touch
Barrie Richardson Act 2
Harry Riser book from Stephen Minch
Juan Tamariz reprints
The rest of Ascanio
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
The new Jennings books that were mentioned in the beginning of "Jennings '67". Last I heard they were being edited. I believe the first to come out will be "Jennings Takes It Easy".

S.Segal
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
443 Posts

Profile of learachel
Flamenco of Tamariz (Hermetic press) I hope, Bannon Book, M Nash That all for me for many months!!
Simon
Belgium
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
443 Posts

Profile of learachel
And last but not least the Hofzinser book by Hermetic press too!!!
Tielie
View Profile
Special user
749 Posts

Profile of Tielie
The Complete Works of Derek Dingle will be reprinted. That'll be the first I buy I think Smile Also looking forward to Ascanio's stuff and the Vernon book sounds interesting. Any more info on that one?
Deal cards, not drugs!
Free_Mind
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Free_Mind
People forgot one of the most awaited books...Bannon's "Dear Mister Fantasy" !!!!!
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Definetely Act Two by Barrie Richardson. A must own. Hopefully Psychological Subtleties 2 (any news on this one?). And there is anotehr one, but I'm to keep "hush hush" on it Smile.

Scott
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
I'm eagerly waiting for the newest book about Harry Riser's magic. His previous book was a smash hit, and is one of my favourites.

Peo
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Law
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Law
Miracle Factory's House of Mystery.

Also, although it won't likely be out this year, I'm really looking forward to the Miracle Factory reprint and expansion of Gardner's Encyclopedia of Impromptu Magic. Read about it here.
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
Where can I get infos about the Vernon book?

Thanks, Magixx
Optimists have more fun.....
PapaG
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of PapaG
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
Sounds fantastic. seems to be a must-have-book - another one of these must-haves......

magixx
Optimists have more fun.....
Ken Dyne
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2269 Posts

Profile of Ken Dyne
Banachek Psychological Subtleties 2 and 3 are my tops for this year
MR GOLDEN BALLS 2.0: https://mentalunderground.com/product/mr-golden-balls-2-0/" target="_blank"> https://mentalunderground.com/product/passed-out-deck/

BAIRN: Named 'Best Mentalism Product Of 2014 by Marketplace of the Mind is my collection of more than 40 mentalism routines in a beautiful paperback book: http://www.mentalunderground.com/product/bairn
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Quote:
On 2005-04-06 08:55, Kennedy wrote:

OMG! there is more to his first voloume?? that would be great. I love his first book of that title.

Now, to go google for info on these future releases..

cheerios
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Quote:
On 2005-04-06 08:55, Kennedy wrote:

Hey Kennedy,

I heard 2 is slated for the end of the year, but any news on 3? I heard something about it a looong time ago.

Scott
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1024 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
Well let me put the record straight. We have enough material for at least PSII and we are well along with enough to complete PSIII. But with the busy schedules of both Banachek and myself, we are having trouble finding time to sit down together and do a final edit. We hope to have it done this summer for a holiday release of PSII in '05. We will get out a good quality book with PSII then after it is released, then we will turn to putting out PSIII.

And thank you for your interest and thanks to all of those who have contributed. You will see some familiar names in PSII.

yours,
Scott
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
templemagic
View Profile
Elite user
Sunderland, North-East England
420 Posts

Profile of templemagic
Just released but awaited for some time - Thoughts So Far by Kennedy??

TM
ROBERT TEMPLE
"The Power to Amaze"

robert@roberttemple.co.uk
http://www.roberttemple.co.uk
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
443 Posts

Profile of learachel
From the forum of Genii Magazine:

"Thanks to all of you expressing an interest in Dear Mr. Fantasy .

The book is at the printers as we speak, and the release date is June 12, 2005 (to coincide with the start of this year's LVMI).

For those interested in obtaining a copy from me directly, I will be putting up a web site with PayPal soon. I'll post the URL here.

IMO, of course we need more card tricks. (To Pete: it's worse than you think. Dear Mr. Fantasy contains, among other things, Ace Assemblies (classic-style), a Triumph variation, some mathematical card tricks and locations, and a self-working poker deal.)

Once again, I appreciate the interest and support.

Best regards.

John "

Good new!
PapaG
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of PapaG
Who's publishing 'Dear Mr Fantasy'?
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
443 Posts

Profile of learachel
Good question! Who?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Upcoming Books This Year? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL