The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Racherbaumer's Cardfixes. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RazzleDazzle
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
107 Posts

Profile of RazzleDazzle
Does anyone have any favorites from this book? I just picked up a copy and wanted to hear opinions SmileIll post a review when I get through it.
Jhonsky
View Profile
Regular user
Hawaii
112 Posts

Profile of Jhonsky
Polish Princess Card Trick is great
Michael Seay
View Profile
New user
Northern California
45 Posts

Profile of Michael Seay
My favorite from the book is 'Surreal Monte'.
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
Hi folks,

I would like to hear this book of your total overall reviews about this book, is it good???

Thanks and I am appreciate to hear your reviews about this book. Smile

Andrew

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
Jhonsky
View Profile
Regular user
Hawaii
112 Posts

Profile of Jhonsky
No offense to the writer, but I found it less interesting when I first started out with magic because a lot of the materials inside refer to other books/effects I didn't know. In addition to that, some of the tricks require gaff cards. I haven't looked at the book for a while so my views might have changed.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6584 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Neither of those qualities are a drawback for me persoanlly. I like the book a lot. Not my "favorite number one of all time," but I really like it.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Brad Amen
View Profile
New user
Northern California
35 Posts

Profile of Brad Amen
Hey Everyone.

I wanted to know if anyone could tell me what is in Cardfixes? I would like to buy the book, but I really don't know what the books content is.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Brad
______
Brad™
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Racherbaumer's Cardfixes. (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL