The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Geek magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

djbombsquad
View Profile
New user
san diego
9 Posts

Profile of djbombsquad
Where is a good place to order geek magic like what amazing J does. Sick and twisted type of things.

I would also like to get in to regurgitating type of magic or things that look like you are sticking things in your mouth swallow it and then bring it back up.

Thanks.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
You're in San Diego. You need to talk verrry nicely with Slim. If you take him out to dinner a few times, he might guide you through the process of learning some STUNTS. Magic tricks, I dunno.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
The Amazing J does normal magic presented in a sick and twisted manner,,,not true sideshow but non the less very entertaining.

I think you will find that it`s his character that`s sick and twisted,,,I recently met quite a few people in NY lower East Side that are like him for real!
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
If you are pierced, (septum) get a live green snake, slip it through the piercing, and perform your act that way. A career maker!
Slim
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
In SoCal? Wash your snake.

Click here

Scary stuff eh Slim?
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
***, Doug. Not found page came up... Good advice anyway! <G>
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Mad Mat
View Profile
New user
Norwich, Norfolk, England
90 Posts

Profile of Mad Mat
Geek magic!?

whats that? why would you want to look like a geek? I don't understand!
MattTheKnife
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of MattTheKnife
Mat:

Geek is a sort of catch all term for sideshow related magic as well as sideshow skills… particularly what many find to be the more disgusting portions of the genre. It's not really used much by those of us that are actually on the inside as many tend to find it to be a bit derogatory (sort of like outsiders calling a Talker a Barker). It's also come to be used as a reference for just about anything that's gross and/or weird within our field of study (in other words, magic).

James Taylor's Carney Lingo defines a Geek as: "GEEK - A person working, mostly sitting, in a den of snakes."

Anyway, there ya have it.

Cheers,
-Matt (TK)
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
"A person working, mostly sitting, in a den of snakes."

I had a university job like that once. By this definition, there are millions of geeks in this country.

Yours,

Paul
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
The person's only a geek if (s)he bites off the heads of the animals. But that fits academia too.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
I can think of a few peoples heads I would like to bite off, get in line Mr Blair.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Yes, he could just change his name to hair, and everybody could cough him up, or shed him!

I'm sure somebody, somewhere, has sold tickets to see the world's largest hairball.

www.bladewalker.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Geek magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL