The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » The WORST kind of spectator? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
saranacbo
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of saranacbo
In my experience, it's a variable. Drunks are always a drag; children can be a real pain. Then again, so can anyone who is disrespectful of the performer: I just can't stand rudeness in any context. And speaking of that, magicians can be a real pain too, in that they can think their way is the ONLY way, instead of considering that other people can do something differently. . . an d just as well. Had a guy in a magic shop in Montreal hold forth on the superiority of ALL his presentations--twas enough to make me barf.
Fortunately, in every crowd, even if there is someone who's a hassle, I've found almost everyone else is really fun and easy to deal with.
Ã…lso, even though it seems to be a personal affront to have the rotten spectator in the audience, the rest of the audience can't stand him/her either, so the energy works against him/ her and for you (though it sure can be hard to accept that at the time).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » The WORST kind of spectator? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL